Wednesday 14 July 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Seventy Six

Everybody had a very big sleep in today. Me too.

When Zita and I were all awake everybody else was still fast asleep.

So we had our together breakfast and then went for a very little walk.

We went to doctor Susan’s street to look at a big hole. Ha. That was very interesting.

But we did not go very far because it was way too sticky shot outside. There was even scary thunder last night.

So we came home.

But right on my street we found Professor Jill. 

So we sat in the shady part of our front yard and had a very nice visit.

And when we went into our house Emmet was all awake. But Niamh was still asleep until Craig was all awake too.

I had to help him with his breakfast toasts. 

Because he was nearly still asleep. Too bad for him.

Then Zita and the icy cold black car took Emmet and Niamh downtown.

Because of the way too sticky hot. 



They went downtown so Niamh could help Emmet find the just right for him glasses. 

In the glasses store nearly beside Niamh’s work. Ha. 

Then when Niamh went to her store Zita and Emmet came home. That was a nice adventure. 

I stayed here to mind Craig. And watch the whole world out my watching window. Ha. That is my best job. 

When Zita and Emmet came home I had a very nice nap. 

So did Emmet and then Craig had a little nap too.

Because it was our do not go to work Wednesday today. So we had a very nice together relax. 

But Craig did not get into the go fast chair today. I do not know why.

I did not like that so much and I told everybody so. Oh dear. 

But he stayed in the bed anyway. He was listening to his Mister Wellington story. He was not helping me. 

So I did not have anybody to help me with my watching window job.

Emmet was busy with his important story for his far away university and Zita was busy too.

She had to find even more nasty weeds. And take them all away. 

So I had to watch everything by myself. That is not all right.

But we had very very delicious used pizzas for our in the bedroom dinner.

It was Craig and Zita and Emmet and me. 

Because today was a work until late night for Niamh. 

So Zita will get her at my bedtime in the black go fast car. 


And then everyone will go to their comfy bed for a lovely sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment