Wednesday 28 July 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Eighty Nine

It is our do not go to work Wednesday today. All the day. Ha.

And it was a beautiful day today. 

So we went for a little before breakfast walk. Good for us.

Then we had our breakfast and looked out the watching window at the whole world.

Then Emmet was all awake so he could write even more of his story.

And Niamh was all awake too. 

But then the very noisy make your knives sharp truck was on my street. 

I do not like that truck. It is way too noisy. 

I always try to fierce bark it away but it is so noisy that it cannot hear me. That is not all right. 

But I had to stop barking for a little while.

Because I had to help Craig with his very delicious toasts. 

Then I went back to my watching window to keep that truck away. Ha. Good for me.

Then Zita and the black car took Niamh downtown to her work. 

And after that she went to the grocery store to find some delicious food for us. 

So when she was away I minded everybody by myself and I had a very nice outside nap.

Because it was a beautiful day outside.



It was a beautiful day in far away Ireland too. So Cousin Ciara went to visit Zita’s parents. 

In the little beside the ocean house. I saw the picture. Ha.



Lots of the cousins went there to have a nice visit. And to get tasty treats at the stores.

Maybe even big bags of very delicious made right there chips. Ha. That is a tasty idea. 

This afternoon Craig and Zita and I went into my side yard.

So we could have some before dinner cookies. 

Craig and Zita has some too much coffees too. 

And I minded them and chewed up my big blue ball. 

But then I had a very messy face and Zita had to clean me up. Oh well.


But Zita did not mind.

Because we are best friends. It is known.


Even when I am a bit messy. Ha. Good for us.

Then we went back into our house.

But just when I looked out my own watching window the silly bunny rabbit was right there. On my patio. 



And it was looking at our beautiful new plants. 

Maybe it thought they were dinner. Oh my goodness me. 

So I loud barked it away until I got into a little bit of trouble. Oh well. 

It is a very silly bunny. 

Emmet is making our dinner tonight.

Because it is his turn. 

We are going to have very delicious omelettes.

Because Emmet wants to be the best omelette maker ever.

So when he goes back to way far away Ireland he can make the very best omelettes ever. 

For all his friends who live with him in the not very warm apartment.

It is good that his Nana made him as warm as can be sweaters to keep him toasty. Ha. That was a good idea. 

Niamh cannot have a tasty omelette with us tonight.

Because she has to work until late at the beautiful clothes store.

And then she is going out with her lemon friends. To have a little dinner. Too bad for her.

Maybe we will have ice cream when we watch our detective program. Maybe. 












No comments:

Post a Comment