Monday 5 July 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Sixty Eight

It was still our holiday today. So we only got up a little bit early today.

And after Zita and I had our together breakfast she talked to her way far away in Spain brother.

He brought a brand new house. Right there in way far away Spain. I do not know why.

And Craig was up early too. So he could take the not comfy cast off. Ha.

I was very excited so I got up on the bed to keep him company. And then I helped him eat our toasts. Ha. 

Emmet was up very early this morning.

Because he has to go to an important meeting. An all week long meeting. 

It is a meeting all about the long long time ago. And lots and lots of people tell their interesting stories. Right on the computer. 

And Emmet even knows some of them. They go to other way far away universities. 

Then Craig was wide awake and sitting up. 

Because you cannot drink your too much coffee when you are laying down fast asleep. 

So Zita then went to do lots of errands and I minded Craig and Emmet by myself. 

I stayed in the big bedroom. On my comfy pillow. 

When I was asleep Zita came home and then Niamh was home too. 

Mister Aidan drove her right to our house. Ha. 



She had a very good time at the very beautiful cottage. But she said that she ate too much delicious food. 

And it was Tara and Kathy’s fault. 

Because they cook too much very delicious food. Oh dear me. 

When Craig was all up and in his go fast chair he found a brand new bag of my food. 

And for my dinner he put a little bit of oatmeal cookie on top. Ha. 

Then Craig and I looked out my watching window together.

Before dinnertime Zita and Niamh went to the little other park to have champagne and treats. With our neighbours. 

Because Mister Alexander and Miss Adriana are all finished their university. 

And they went to different universities too. Ha. They even live our our street. I know them. 

And they got presents too. We gave them lots of free especially delicious ice cream. 

From the only makes delicious ice cream store. 

Then Emmet went too. 

After he read me some pages from his giant story. 

I listen to lots and lots of his story. Because I never say anything about it. I just listen. Ha. Good for me. 

Sometimes it is better to be a quiet listener than a loud talker. It is known. 

Craig did not go. So I stayed here to keep him company. 

When everybody got home they were very busy.

Emmet was writing even more and Niamh was doing work for the beautiful clothes store. 

So I was the very best quiet minding dog ever. Ha. Good for me.

We had an altogether dinner tonight. Because Niamh was all back home with me. That was very good. 

We had lots of everybody’s favourite pastas. And green beans too. They are my favourite kind of beans. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment