Saturday 24 July 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Eighty Five

We did not have a sleep in today.

Because we went for a lovely little walk all around my own block.

The Zita and I had our together cornflakes. In our own different bowls. With milk on top. Ha. 

That is a good breakfast. 

Then I went in and had a little lie down beside Craig. 

He had a little sleep in because he did not have a nice long sleep. Only little bit of sleep. Oh dear me.

Then when he was wide awake and we had a very tasty toasty cinnamon bun.

Then he had his too much coffee with his old friends on the computer.

But Mister Tom was laying down on a comfy chair. With lots of pillows.

Because he fell off his too fast motorcycle and broke some of his ribs. Oh my goodness me. 

He had to go to the nasty food hospital. But they only gave him do not be too sore pills. 

Not a nice pink cast like they gave Craig. Too bad for him. Oh my goodness.

After lunchtime Craig had a nice nap so he could watch all the people try to be their very best. 

Some of them had very fast bicycles. And then there were very very fast swimmers too. My goodness.

So I stayed with him in the big bedroom. And had a very quiet nap. Right on my comfy duvet.

And then he got up and into his go fast chair. 

So he could find my early dinner. Ha. That was a good idea.

Doctor Susan was on my street with Miss Ashley’s very furry dog Mister Olley.

But he is a bit sick and has to take lots of pills.

Because a nasty little bug bit him. And he had to go to the hospital. 

But he did not see Mister Tom.

Maybe it was a different hospital. Maybe. 

It was a sticky hot day today. 


But Zita went outside anyway. 



To make a little stone wall. Like a castle. 

To keep the silly bunny rabbit away from our beautiful plants. 

Now everything will be the right place in our beautiful garden. 

But I did not go out. It was too hot. 

So I minded her from my other window. 


Emmet was very busy today. 

Because it was his day to talk to his friends in way far away Ireland. He always talks for a very long time.

And Niamh was way too busy at the beautiful clothes store. 

Because some people could not come to work. 

So she did not have so many helpers today. That is not so good. 

And soon she is going back to her nice university again. Oh my goodness. 

And Emmet is going back to his far away in Ireland university. Again. Oh dear. 

It was only Craig and Zita and Emmet and me for our together dinner. 

Because Niamh had to stay at her work until late tonight. 










No comments:

Post a Comment