Tuesday 27 July 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Eighty Eight

It was not such a lovely day outside this morning.

It was just a nearly rain all the time day. 

So Zita and I did not go for a good morning walk.

We had a nice together breakfast.

Then Zita and the go fast car took Niamh downtown to her work.

Because of the lots of rain. 

But Zita had to go back because Niamh forgot her things. Oh dear.

And when Zita got home it was time for us to go to our rascal ladies work.

Craig had an all awake sleep in so he could watch our ladies win even more prizes. Ha.

But I helped him with his lunchtime toasts. It was crunchy toasts all covered in strawberries jam.

But he did not get into the go fast chair today. 

Because his other all broken leg was a little bit too sore. So he had a resting day. 

At lunchtime Mister Paul borrowed the black car. 

So he could get some big pieces of wood. To fix his other house. Oh goodness.

So we had a bit of a quiet day today. 

Emmet had a little bit of a day off. So he did not write his big story.

But he was writing a different important story instead.

Because he has to tell all the professors at his very old university all about writing his very big story. 

I was a very big help. 

Because my friend Emmet read it to me. So he would not make any mistake at all. 

When he has to talk to all the very old professors in way far away Cork. Maybe they cannot hear so well.

Because they are old. Oh dear me.

I did not think that it was a very good day off for my friend Emmet. 

But now I know lots and lots about the very very old Irish stories. Ha. Good for me. 

Not so many dogs know so much about long long time ago Irish heroes as I do. Ha.

Even all about Mister CĂș Chulainn’s fierce dogs. Good for me. 

Then I had a nice nap right beside him. On the comfy living room rug. 

And a boy asked Niamh to go out for dinner with him. Tonight. Oh my goodness me. 

To a downtown real restaurant. Where they make from Mexico food. 

Where nice people to bring you your food. And I think even some very tasty desserts too. Oh my goodness me.

I do not think that this is such a good idea.

Because I can not go into those restaurants to guard her. That is not all right. Oh dear me. 

I do not even know this boy. 

He has not come to my house so Craig and Emmet can meet him. And shake his hand. That is not all right. 

So we had our very delicious for shepherds pie tonight. Without Niamh. Oh dear me.

What if that restaurant does not have only very delicious food like our house.  Oh dear me. 

Craig and Zita and emmet and I had our shepherds pie and very very tasty green beans too. Ha.

Then Craig and Zita watched a detective program on Craig’s flat computer.

Right in the comfy bed.

And I had a lovely right beside them nap on my comfy pillow. Ha. 





No comments:

Post a Comment