Tuesday 6 July 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Sixty Nine

Zita and I got up early this morning so I did not have a nice sleep in.

Because Niamh had to start work very early this morning.

So the go fast car took her to the downtown.

And Emmet was awake early too. So he could be at his very interesting meeting today. 

But Craig had a nice sleep in so he could listen to his new book. Ha.

When he was all awake we had some very very little cinnamon buns. I do not know why they are so little.

They were so small we had to have four so we would not just be starving. Ha.

At lunchtime I took Zita for a little walk. 

But it was just around our block. 

Because it was still too hot for even nice slow walks. Too bad for us. 

So we came home to our nice and cool house. And I had a nice nap. Ha. 

Emmet was very busy again. He was writing his story and going to his meetings all at the same time.

Because not all the meeting was so very interesting. Just some parts. 

Emmet got a brand new T-shirt. 

Not from his other university, or his very old far way university.  It was from our nice university. Ha. 

And he had it on yesterday when he went to the little in the park party. 



He even has a keep you toasty warm hat with the same picture. It is his very favourite hat. 

When Craig was in the go fast chair he found my dinner. 

And I was so hungry that I did not even wait for a tasty treat. My goodness me.

Today is everybody should eat delicious all fried chicken. 



So Niamh made a very special delicious chicken dinner for us. With lots of tasty things in it. 

Because it is a special recipe from her computer. Ha. So it took a very long time. 

But we did not starve because we had chips. Ha. 

Chicken is my favourite. Ha. Maybe I will get some for my dessert. Maybe. 

We are going to have to find a new detective program to watch. 

Because we watched all of one last night. 








No comments:

Post a Comment