Tuesday 13 July 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Seventy Five

Zita and I got up early this morning so the go fast car could take Niamh to the beautiful clothes store very early today.

But we had our together breakfast before they went to the downtown.

It is not even a bit sunny outside today. Oh well.

Craig had a little sleep in.

Because he had to learn how Mister Wellington beat Mister Napoleon. A long time ago. Oh dear.

Then a man brought beautiful flowers to our house. They were from auntie Jane. Goodness me. 

Because today is Craig and Zita’s special anniversary day. All day long. Oh my goodness me. 

I forgot all about it. Oh dear. Maybe I am getting old too. Oh well. 

They were married a long long time ago. When my friend Zita was very young. 

But Craig was not even so young then. Too bad for him. 



It was before I was born. Or even Emmet or Niamh. My goodness me. 

They were married in Mister Tom’s church. But he was not there.



Auntie Eileen was there. But not any of our Irish cousins. I do not know why. 

And after the church they went back to their old house for a giant outside party. Ha.

With a giant cake. In a very very big tent. 

And Craig’s old very fast and way too noisy car took them there. Right from the church. Ha. 



Then today after our lunchtime another man brought Zita even more very beautiful flowers. 

And they were from my friend Craig. And me too. 



So I did not forget. That is good. 

Zita’s mother and father talked to her today. And it was not even Sunday.

It was because of special anniversary. That was nice. 

This afternoon I had a very long nap. Right beside Craig on the big comfy bed. 

So I could mind him. 

Because he too busy helping Mister Wellington find Mister Napoleon to mind himself.

I do not know how they got lost. That is silly. 

When Zita and Niamh got home they had lots and lots of especially delicious cupcakes from the special downtown store.

We had some of them before. 

Craig said you cannot have so many because you will just explode all over everywhere. Oh dear. That would be too messy. 

Then Zita and Niamh went to another special store. To get some for special parties pizzas. 

We got three of them. 

So nobody would be starving after dinner.

And we are having a special dinner tonight. For our anniversary. 

Because Craig and Zita have been married for a long time. Ha. 

So we are having a just for us party. That is good.

Sometimes people do not stay married and their dogs have to go to two houses. I would not like that. 

That is why we are having our party. Because we are our own family. It is known. 



No comments:

Post a Comment