Saturday 3 July 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Sixty Six

We had a very nice quiet day today.

Because we were all very busy yesterday.

Zita and I did not get up so early today. 

And when we were all awake we had our together breakfast and looked out our watching window.

Then I got right up on the big bed for a little nap. 

And to remind Craig when it was time to have his breakfast coffees with his old friends. 

He had a sticky croissant bun too. 

But I could not help him eat it today.

Because I was too busy minding Zita. 

She was digging a giant hole to move some very little trees that grow beside our driveway.

And she moved them to a brand new hole. Only a little bit away. 

That is a very big job. 

Because I can not be her very best digging helper. Too bad for her.

Emmet was all awake too. He never has nice sleep ins. 

Because he is always busy writing his important story. 

But he was not writing anything today because it is a do not write anything day. All day. And tomorrow too. Ha.

So today he was just listening to his favourite stories on his telephone. 

It was a relaxing day for everybody. Except for Zita digging the giant hole. Oh well. 

It is not so very hot outside today. It was even sunny this afternoon.

Maybe it was all sunny at the cottage too. Ha. 



Zita did not melt away digging the holes. That is good. 

But she was so dirty when she came in the house she went and had a squeaky clean shower right away. Ha.

Sometimes when I get too dirty I have have an in the bathtub bath.

But I did not have one today.

Because I was not even a bit too dirty at all. Good for me.

When Craig was all awake I had my dinner. Craig always gets me my dinner. 

Because that is his best job. 

Everybody should have their very own favourite job. It is known.

He found some very tasty cheese for the top of my dinner.  It was nearly as old as Craig. 

Very very old cheese is the very best cheese. It is known.

Tonight we had delicious cooked outside steaks. Ha. 

Niamh does not like stakes so much. 

So we have them when she is not here. Maybe it is our secret. Maybe. 

This afternoon Emmet was very busy teaching.

All about his very old stories all about dangerous people in long long time ago Ireland. 

Maybe his friends Mister CĂș Chulainn or Mister Cernach. Or even somebody else. Maybe. 

He does not even have to be at his way far away in Ireland university. 

Because he can teach everybody right from his comfy bedroom on both of his computers. All at once. Ha.

And people from all over everywhere ask him questions too. 

Maybe my friend Emmet is famous. Maybe. 

Niamh is still practicing her swimming at the Mahoney’s cottage. 

And cooking giant lovely long dinners with Kathy and Tara. 

Maybe tonight they will have raviolis. Maybe. 









No comments:

Post a Comment