Wednesday 21 July 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Eighty Two

Today is our do not go to work Wednesday.

So we did not go to work but we did not have a little sleep in.

Because today Niamh had to open up the beautiful clothes store.

So Zita and the go fast car took her downtown. 

Then Zita remembered that it was the clean the whole house until it was squeaky clean day. Oh dear me. 

And Zita found the scary noisy clean the floor machine.

So I went outside when she was making our house as spic and span as could be. Ha. 

But it was a very nice day today.

Because there was no scary thunder anymore. That was good. 



So I had a very nice outside nap. 

Craig got into the fast chair before our lunchtime so I did not get to help him eat his lunch.

Just his tasty breakfast. 

But when he was all up he found my lunch right away. And he put cornflakes right on top.

Lots of times I have my own bowl of cornflakes for breakfast with Zita or Niamh. That is a good idea.

Then Craig and I looked out my watching window and sometimes I had nice naps. 

I had to be a very quiet dog after lunchtime.

Because Emmet was busy with his in Cork friends. 

Yesterday he was very busy practicing with his very far away friend for their on the computer class. 

Because they are going to tell everybody all about one of the interesting stories that they wrote together.

This is the class where they have to be all dressed up in their important clothes. Oh my goodness me. 

It is good that Niamh gets all of Emmet’s dress up clothes. It is known.

This afternoon Zita went to the nice ladies store to get Craig’s mother a present.

Because tomorrow is her sing happy birthday day. 

Maybe she will remember this time. Maybe. 

She is very very very old and does not remember so very many things. 

She never remembers that I am a lady dog. Oh well. 

When my friend Niamh came back home she was very tired.



Because she was very busy again today. Oh dear. 

She is always too busy at the beautiful clothes store. 

I think she does not have enough helpers. Oh my goodness me. That is not alright. 

At dinnertime Auntie Jane came to our house to have a delicious altogether dinner with us.

We had little fat from nearly here sausages. 

Auntie Jane is going to Craig’s mother’s birthday party tomorrow with Zita. 

Maybe they will have a cake too. 

Niamh saw Auntie Jane at her beautiful clothes store this afternoon. 

And auntie Jane talked to Miss Sash too. Ha. That was a good idea.

After everybody was all finished dinner auntie Jane went back to her nice hotel. 

And then Craig and Zita and I watched the nice detective from England again. That is a good program.

Because it is not scary so I can have nice naps. Ha. 



No comments:

Post a Comment