Monday 19 July 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Eighty

Zita and I went back to our work today.

Because it was back to work Monday. Oh well.

I only had time for a little sleep in with Craig before I went into our office to be Zita’s very best minder dog. 

Craig had a little sleep in but Emmet was all awake and writing his story just when I went to work.

So I could not help him with his breakfast.

But I helped Craig with his toasty warm scones. And I had some raspberries too.

Then Zita went to visit Craig’s mother again. At her little apartment.

Because now we have had all our do not get sick shots. That is good.

Niamh did not have to go to work today. So she did all her errands on the telephone. 

It is another sticky way hot day today.



You cannot go outside without a big hat. 

Or maybe your head will be all cooked. Oh dear. That would not be so good. 

And it is even hot in way far away Ireland. Ha. That is silly.

So Zita’s mother and father went to the little town right beside the ocean. 

Where all the fishermen live. 

Where it is not so hot.

For their little vacation. 

They always stay in the same house. 

So they will not get all lost and fall into the ocean by mistake. 

That would not be so good. 

Because dangerous sharks might try to catch them. Oh dear. 

That is why they stay in that house. Far away from the sharks. 



But not so far away from delicious restaurants. Ha.

Craig and Zita and Emmet and Niamh visited that town lots of time. 



But it was before I came to our house to be their very best minder dog.  So I could not go. Too bad for them.

Niamh and Miss Tarryn went for a ride on their bicycles. I do not know where. Oh well.

We have lots of beautiful new plants in our garden now. 



And we have even more holes to dig. For even more plants. Ha. 

Maybe next time I can be a helper digger. Maybe. I am a very good digger. 

But sometimes I make very messy holes. And even sometimes in the wrong places. Oh well. 

After Craig got me my tasty lunch I minded Craig and Emmet in the living room. 

Right in front of the hole were all the lovely cool air comes from. I had a bit of a nice nap too. Ha. 

This afternoon a present man brought Craig a present. And it was from Craig. Ha. That is silly.

It was a toy just for him. Ha.

And it was a very big balloon aeroplane  And it has canons. And knights too. 



It is a very fierce balloon. Ha. 

Just before dinnertime Zita and doctor Susan went in Susan’s nearly a truck downtown to the rascal ladies old office. 

To get a desk. I do not know why. 

When Niamh and Miss Tarryn came back to our house they made pizzas for our dinner. All by themselves.

They were lots of cheese pizzas. That was a good idea. Everybody knows that I like pizzas too. Good for me. 

Maybe we will a new detective program tonight. Maybe. 

Last night we had ice cream. 

But the detective program was not so interesting. Oh well. Maybe tonight. 




No comments:

Post a Comment