Sunday 11 July 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Seventy Four

Zita only had a very little sleep in this morning.

But I had a nice little sleep in. 

And when I was all awake we went for a not so very long walk. 

My nice doctor Waller told me I can only go for little walks until my leg is all better again.

But I do not have to have a fat cast on my leg. Only Craig has to have one. Too bad for him. Oh dear. 

Emmet and Niamh had nice little sleep ins.

But Craig had a very long lay in bed sleep in.

Because his new book is very interesting. 

It is all about a long time ago when nearly everybody go sick and died. 

Because they did not have the do not get sick shots. Oh goodness me.

That is why everybody in my family is full up with shots. Ha. Good for us.

This morning Zita and professor Jill went to see the nice farmers up on our busy street.

And buy their very delicious vegetables and tasty treats too. 

Zita had not visited the farmers for a long time. But now she has had her very own shots. Ha.

When she got home she had a very very big box of brand new delicious strawberries. 

From right here. Not from somewhere far away. That is good. So they are brand new strawberries. Ha. 

And she found the nice lady who makes the fat Scotsman’s scones.

So now we have a nice bag of fat scones. 

And then Craig was all fast awake.

Because you cannot eat toasty warm scones when you are fast asleep. 

So then I helped him to eat our together lunch. With the strawberries too. That was a tasty lunch..

And Zita talked to auntie Eileen today. On her telephone. 

But all our far away in Ireland cousins do not have any do not get sick shots. 

I do not know why. Oh my goodness me. That is not all right. 

This afternoon Zita went outside to make our very beautiful garden neat and tidy.



But not for such a long time. 

Because it is still a bit too hot outside day. 

So she came back in our cool house and helped me look out our windows. That was very nice.

But Emmet went for a very long all over everywhere walk. Even in the a bit hot.

He likes to go up to the busy street and sit on the very big hill and listen to his very interesting programs. 



Before Craig got in his go fast chair Zita had a lovely squeaky clean shower. 

Then I had to remind him that it was my own dinnertime. Ha. Good for me. 

This afternoon Niamh and he fast bicycle went to Miss Anna’s apartment.

So they could watch a very big kick the ball all around game. I do not know why. 

That is not such a very good game because they do not let even very nice dogs play. 

And dogs are very very good at catching balls. That is not so very fair. 

So Craig and I played catch the ball by ourselves in our side yard. Ha. Too bad for them. 

So we had lots of very delicious used food for our altogether dinner this evening. 

After Emmet and Niamh were back home.

Then we sat at the dining room table for a long time and laughed a lot.

It is very hard to have a nice under the table nap when everyone laughing. Oh well. 

We watched the messy detective last night. 

But I fell fast asleep so I do not know who got caught. Oh well. 




No comments:

Post a Comment