Friday 30 July 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Ninety One

We had a very busy day today.

We could not have nice little walk this morning.

Because Zita had to drive Niamh to the beautiful clothes store.

Because she was way too tired to drive her fast bicycle. Oh dear. Too bad for her.

Craig had a sleep in. And he did not even listen to his interesting book today. He was just fast asleep.

But Emmet was all fast awake so he could write his story. 

And now he is writing the interesting parts. 

Not just telling what everybody else said a long time ago. That is good.

 When Craig was all awake I helped him with his too big toasts.

Then I went back to our office. 

Because I am Zita’s best assistant. 

She was talking to Kathy all about how to make hospitals be good listeners. Oh my goodness me. That is a hard job.

After lunchtime Craig got into his old very red go fast chair. Zita found it in the basement.

He had to use that chair because a man came to my house to fix his real go fast chair.

So it would not just tip over and crash again.  He moved the big wheels.



The the old chair is not so comfy. 

And it is not even very light. Oh well. It is his just in case chair. 

I could not mind the man when he was fixing the chair. 

Because Craig made a giant peanut butter and honey sandwich for our lunchtime in the kitchen. 

So he needed me to help him eat it. Ha. 

When we were looking out my watching window a policeman on a bicycle stopped a car right on my own corner. 

And the car honked at him. Oh dear. 

But the person in the car was talking to someone on their take it with you telephone and did not know it was a police bicycle. 

So the policeman was not so very happy. 

Maybe the person will go to jail for ever. Or give lots of real money to our city. Ha.

It was a beautiful day today so Emmet went for a very nice long walk. 



In the not way too hot sunshine. 

This afternoon my friends the ducks were in our pond. Sitting on the pretend island. 

So their feet would not be all wet. That was a good idea. I do not like to have nasty wet feet either. 

When we were all finished our rascal ladies work it was time for our before dinner walk. Ha. 

So we went for a lovely little walk. Not a long walk so my sometimes sore leg can get all better again.

Getting legs all better takes a long time. Craig is just like me too. 

We found professor Jill on our walk. So we stopped and talked for a long time. That was nice. 

Niamh and Miss Tarryn came back to our house so they could have a tasty altogether dinner with us.

Because we had very delicious own made hamburgers. 

And cokes too. Right in cans. On the dining room table.  Oh goodness me. 

Then Craig and Zita and I went into our bedroom to watch our detective program.

We went early tonight because of the not comfy at all old go fast chair. 

Tomorrow Craig will use his real go fast chair. Ha. That is a good idea.



No comments:

Post a Comment