Sunday 2 November 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Forty Eight

A very busy day. Zita and Craig and Niamh went to an important meeting. For my friend Richard. He wants to be a rascal. They went to make loud noises.  Niamh is way good at loud noises.

Emmet did not go. He was up till late late last night. He nearly made a mistake on his story about dangerous people. He had to work late late late until it was all fixed. Oh dear. 

Now he is way tired. I stayed home to guard the house while Emmet is fast fast asleep.

I cannot bark at the nasty squirrels. It would wake up my friend Emmet. I got bean treats. Because I did not bark. Even when the nasty squirrel got up on my pumpkins. Twice. Good for me. Ha.

Craig and Niamh came home. Zita stayed with the rascals. She has to count all the people's numbers.  To see who will be the right rascal. 

That is because Zita can count all by herself. Craig would count all the wrong numbers. And everyone would be mad. Oh well.

Niamh and Cara will take me for my nice walk. Because Zita is still busy. With all the numbers. 

It is all dark today. Even at my nice walk time. Because of the time being all lost. I think the squirrels hide it. 

will be very fierce on my walk. Because of the giant raccoons. Or scary lions. Niamh and Cara will be all safe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment