Thursday 12 December 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Ninety Six

Zita and I did not go for our good morning to everybody walk today.

Because the sky remembered how to snow again. 

So there was a little bit of snow all over everywhere. And I did not want to have cold feet.

So Zita said we did not have to go outside this morning. Ha.

I was very happy and then I kept Craig comfy warm instead. Ha. Good for me. 

My friend Emmet was all awake early this morning. 

He was writing again until very late last night so Craig and Mister Florian could see it too. 

So they could help make it beautiful.

It is all about Emmet’s favourite very old Gods. In way long ago Ireland.

It is for an important meeting. Maybe.

Craig and I had oatmeal cookies for our breakfast. Oh well. 

Toasts are my favourite. With some tasty jam. Ha. That is a good breakfast.

Last night the silly bunny came back. It was hiding under the silver little car. 

It should go to its very own house and not hide under our cars.

Because it might get squished. Oh dear. I would not like that so much. 

Niamh went to her beautiful clothes store today. All dressed as warm as can be.

Because it is not even a bit warm outside. 

But she will not be home for an altogether dinner tonight. 

Because it is a work late night. 

Emmet went up to the busy street. So he could get his secret presents. 

Because it will be Merry Christmas time soon.

Craig gave him his own telephone.

Because it is the very same as Emmet’s still in Ireland telephone. Ha. That is good.

Craig does not need a telephone when he is just in our house. 

Because I am minding him. 


So he is all safe as can be. Ha. Good for me. 

This afternoon Emmet put on all his very warm clothes and went on the smelly bus.

To go to Mister Mikes and Miss Morgan’s apartment. 

To play the dragons game with all his friends. And have a too many chips dinner. Ha.

Only Craig and Zita will be here for me to mind at our dinnertime tonight. 

Maybe we will watch the detective again tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment