Monday 30 December 2019

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Fourteen 

We had a little sleep in today. 

But we did not go for our good morning walk.

Because of all the freezie rain. And the blowing everywhere icy snow. 

So the outside is too slippy for nice walks. 

So Zita and I sat in the living room and looked out my watching window.

And our outside was as empty as could be. Oh dear. 

It is a day for just looking out the window. And having nice quiet naps. Ha.

That is a good day. 



There was not even one dog running all over in my park. That is not all right.

When Craig was all awake Zita started the black car.

So it would be toasty warm and she could take all the ice off. 

You cannot drive a car if you cannot see outside. It is the rule. Ha.

But my friend Emmet went outside. 

To go over the beautiful bridge to have tasty treats with his friends from his nice university. 

The ones who know about the very old times and the from way far away very old stories.

He even walked there. It is not so cold outside it is just nasty. Oh dear.

He had his keep you head warm hat on. That is good.

Niamh is in Toronto. It is not nasty outside there. That is good too. 

I had a nice quiet afternoon just minding Craig and Zita. We were just by ourselves. 

So it was very quiet. 

I just minded my brand new secret presents. They were from Mister Saint Santa. Ha. 



Then Zita and I went for a before dinnertime walk. 

Because now there is snow all over the slippy ice. So we did not fall down. That is good.

But I was an icy dog when we got home. Oh dear.

I had to stay in the kitchen. Until I was just all me again. Oh well.

Then Zita moved all the icy snow from our side yard. 

So it would not be too slippy to play catch the ball. That is good.



No comments:

Post a Comment