Sunday 8 December 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Ninety Two 

It is sleep in Sunday but Zita and I were awake early today.

Because she has to go to a meeting for a special rascal lady.

And she took lots of beautiful flowers for the lady. I do not know why. 

It is not very cold outside today so we had a nice good morning walk.

Then the go fast black car took Zita to her not downtown meeting. 

And I minded Craig on the comfy bed. 

Then we had our little together breakfast. 

Niamh went to her beautiful clothes store when we were all finished our breakfast.

She and I were just the same today. She was all black too. Just like me.

Even her cosy warm coat. Ha.

Craig and I watched everything outside today. Right from my watching window.

He did not have to work today. Because it is Sunday. 

My friend Emmet is on a do not crash so much train today. 

All the way to the big train station in Dublin.



Because he is going to visit his Nana and his Grandad. They are in Dublin too. Ha. 

He will get tasty treats there. Nana always has tasty treats at her house. It is known. 

Maybe he will have toasts too. And Irish tea. Ha. 

Tomorrow he has to go to the aeroport so he can find an aeroplane that knows where we live.

So he can be here for Merry Christmas time. That is good.

The present man came to our house this morning.

With a box. Then Craig hid it. 

Because it is a secret present. Ha.

When Zita came back home she had lots and lots of delicious cheese. For Merry Christmas time. 

Merry Christmas time is my favourite.

Because we always have lots of parties. 

At some parties we have lots of very tasty from far away cheese. Ha. Those are good parties.

Zita said I am the very best party dog in the world. Ha. That is true. 

Zita cleaned all the way too old to eat food from the refrigerator. 

So there was enough room for the delicious cheese. Ha. That is a good idea. 

Then Zita took doctor Susan shopping. 

We have to get a new don’t let your beautiful Merry Christmas tree fall down holder.

Because we lost our old one. Oh dear. 

When Zita came home we went and found Profesor Jill and the little dog.

For our before dinner walk. Ha. That is good.

We did not have an altogether dinner tonight.

Because Niamh is too busy at the beautiful clothes store. Oh well. 

But before dinnertime Zita and I played the peas game. It my favourite game.


Because I get to eat the peas. Ha.

Maybe we will watch the doctor and the detective program tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment