Wednesday 25 December 2019

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Nine

This morning when I was all awake it was Merry Christmas Day. Ha.

Zita and I were awake before everybody.

Because we had to put the presents underneath the beautiful tree.



Everybody stayed at our party until way past my bedtime late.

So we had to finish the presents this morning. Ha.

Then Zita and I went for our good morning walk. It was not cold today. That is silly weather.

Craig was all awake when we go got home so we had together coffees.

And Zita cooked own made croissants. Ha.



Croissants are my favourite.

Then Emmet and Niamh were all awake too. 

But I got in trouble because I was not such a good waiter. 

And I chewed a hole in Niamh’s Merry Christmas stocking. Oh dear. 

So I had to stay in the kitchen for a little while. Oh dear. On Merry Christmas Day. Oh dear me.

Then Craig gave everybody their secret presents. It is his job. Every year.

I got a brand new catching ball. And a new orange thing. From Mister Saint Santa. Ha. That is good.



And he brought Craig jams. Lots of jams from way far away Ireland. For our breakfast toasts. Ha.

And do not burn your fingers in the toasty machine sticks. Ha. That is a good idea. 

And everybody got brand new beautiful clothes. 

I got Zita a beautiful keep you as dry as a chip even in the rain coat. 

It was from Niamh’s beautiful clothes store. Ha. 

I did not even know that. Good for me.

And everybody got lots books too. And chocolates. 

Emmet got a book that was written by one of his own professors. From his at Cork university. Ha,



And I gave Niamh a little goat. For a far away family who did not have any goats. Oh dear. 

And now they will have their own goat. Ha. That is good.

And I gave Emmet lots and lots of fat bees. 

To make honey for another far away family. 

Now they can have honey for their peanut butter sandwiches. Ha. Those are good presents. 

And our cheese party friends gave Emmet and Niamh lots of beautiful warm as can be clothes. 

Even grown up gloves for Niamh. And a cosy warm sweater for Emmet. 


Because his very old university is not very warm. Even inside. Oh dear.

And Niamh got a dragons game T-shirt for herself. Ha.


And Emmet got one too. With lots of colours. Ha.

I was a very big help giving out all the presents.



And nobody talked about Niamh’s Merry Christmas stocking. That is good.

And Niamh got brand new as comfy as can be sheets. For her very big bed. Ha. 

And a new stretchy blanket too. 

Then everything was all opened so everybody had a little rest. Ha.

Emmet had a little nap.

Because a cold caught him. When he was not looking. Oh dear. 

And I was Niamh’s very best comfy pillow. That is my best job.



And Zita made our special Merry Christmas Day dinner. 

Craig’s mother is not going to be here for dinnertime.

Because she did not want to leave her little apartment. 

Zita talked and talked to her for a long time. And the nice nurse too.

But she just wanted to be in her own bed. Oh dear. 

Maybe because she is way way old.

So we had our special delicious Merry Christmas dinner altogether. 

Craig and Zita and Emmet and Niamh and me. Just my own family. 

I got some smelly cheese. Ha. 

We had a very lovely Merry Christmas Day. That is my favourite day. Ha. 

Maybe we will watch watch something on television. Maybe.

And then go to fast asleep. Ha.





No comments:

Post a Comment