Tuesday 3 December 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Eighty Seven 

I had a very busy morning today.

Zita had to go to an interesting very early in the morning meeting. 

Before breakfast. Oh dear.

And Craig did not have a sleep in either. Oh dear.

And I had only a very little sleep in.

Then I had some very little scones with Craig.

Miss Georgie was here last night. I did not know that. Until she was just upstairs this morning. Ha. 

A man came to our house very late last night. 

To bring Niamh and Miss Georgie and Miss Sash lovely desserts. That is silly.

So I went downstairs to help them. They said I am always a big dessert helper. It is true. 

This morning Miss Georgie had to go to make more dances so a car came to find her.

Before Niamh was even a bit awake. 

Then Zita and the go fast car came back home. But only for a little while.

So we had a not very long walk.

Because it was very cold outside. And I did not want to have too cold feet.

So we came home.

Then Zita and Craig’s little silver car went downtown to the rascal ladies office.

Because doctor Susan has to borrow the go fast car.

Because all of her cars are just broken. I do not know why. Oh well.

When Zita was all gone again Craig and I had fat toasts. With the bear’s blueberry jam. Ha.

We had two breakfasts today. That is a good day. 

Then I had a nice nap. At the top of the stairs. 

So I could mind Niamh at the same time. Good for me. 

Today is the day for go fast chair people. Ha. 

I used to go for very fast rides in Craig’s go fast chair. When I was just a little Miss Poppy.

But now I am way too big. Oh well.

Sometimes I sleep with my head on the chair. 

But only at nighttime when Craig is not sitting in it. 

When Niamh was all awake she found a smelly bus to take her downtown. To her work.

She will work until late tonight so we won’t have our altogether dinner tonight.

My friend Emmet is going out for dinner tonight. With his friend.  He told Craig.

He had to find a nice restaurant. Not a too many chips restaurant. Ha.

In way far away Cork.

After lunchtime everybody was gone. Except for Craig. 

So I had a very nice quiet afternoon. 

Maybe Zita and I will go on an in the dark walk. If it is not too cold outside.

This afternoon Craig got my secret Merry Christmas presents for my friends Emmet and Niamh. Ha. 

I do not know what they are because they are secret. 

No comments:

Post a Comment