Monday 23 December 2019

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Seven

Last night I was the very best busy helper. In our own kitchen.

Helping Zita and Niamh make delicious food for our Merry Christmas party. 

We always have a giant Merry Christmas party. 

Everybody from all over everywhere comes to our party. 

The night just before Mister Saint Santa comes to visit.

And bring us wonderful secret presents. Ha.

So we made the very tasty just full of delicious meats pies. 

But we did not cook them. They have to wait. That is the tasty cooking rule. Ha.

And my friend Niamh made her very famous sauce for the all full of lots of green beans salad. Ha.

I minded everything. Ha. That is a good job.

Then Craig and Zita watched the detective lady. 

I did not watch. I had a lovely nap in the kitchen. On my very comfy rug. 

So I could smell all the delicious food. Ha. That is my favourite job.

This morning Zita and the go fast car took Niamh to her very very busy clothes store.

And then she stayed downtown to go to her own office. Maybe she will come home early.

Because today is her last day to go work before our Merry Christmas time holiday. Ha.

When Craig and I were all awake Emmet and Miss Andrea were all awake too. And upstairs too. 

Because Miss Andrea has to drive her little car back to her university. And our cheese party friends. 

Last night they had a very nice time until late. 

Talking to friends and drinking Emmet’s favourite special apple juice. Up on our busy street.

Then Emmet went downtown. To do some shopping. Maybe for secret presents. Ha.

Because it is very nearly open the presents Merry Christmas Day. Ha. That is my favourite day.

Because everybody has presents. And I get to help open them. 

Because I am always a very big help. It is my favourite job.

It is not cold at all again today. So everything is melting and messy again. Oh dear. 

Even my side yard. 


Craig was very busy again. Wrapping all the not from Mister Saint Santa presents. Ha. 

That is his best job. He does it every Merry Christmas time. That is good.

Then in the afternoon I minded Craig on the sofa. In the den. 

He was only a little bit too busy looking for interesting stories. 

We had a donut. For our snack. Ha.

Zita left her office early today so she could get our ham.

Because we always have ham when we have our second Merry Christmas Day. With all the Mahoneys. Ha. 

We always have another Christmas so we can give each other secret presents.

Zita told us that the delicious ham store was very very busy today. 

Because of the Merry Christmas time. Oh dear. But we got it anyway. Good for us.

When Zita came home from all the tasty food stores we did not go for a before dinner walk. 

Because we were too busy. We had to move everything all over the refrigerator. 

So there was room for all the very delicious cheeses. Ha. 

And even more just for our parties food. 

Then we put up all the beautiful decorations that were in the very big box. 

Even our pretend candles. 

We had bagels and bagel cheese for our dinner. 

But we did not watch the detective. 

Because Zita and I were too busy.










No comments:

Post a Comment