Friday 27 December 2019

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Eleven 

We had another giant cheese party last night. With all the Mahoneys.

I waited for them for a long time. At my watching window.

Then they were all here. With lots of even more food. And bottles of wine and presents too.


Then everybody went into my living room and ate lots and lots of cheese from far away France.



So I had to mind I everybody and the cheese too. Ha. 


And then everybody got secret presents too.



I was a big help too. 

Then we had another delicious dinner. Our special with the Mahoneys extra Merry Christmas dinner.

With hams and turkeys too. And green beans. Ha. That was a very good dinner.

I even got some tasty treats. And I only had a little sick tummy today. Ha. Good for me..

Then everybody talked until it was way past my bedtime. 

So I had I nice nap on the living room rug. 

And then my friend Niamh came to help me with my nap.

Because we were all awake way too early in the morning. Ha.

Then everybody was just too tired. Just like me and Niamh. 

So everybody went to their own comfy beds. 

But the Mahoneys went home first. 

Because that is where their beds are. 

But Zita and I got up early this morning.

To drive Niamh to her beautiful clothes store. It was not so early today.

Craig had a sleep in. 

But I did not keep him company today.

Because I was very busy minding Zita

She had her Irish tea when she was all wrapped up in a blanket on the sofa. In the living room. Ha. 

So we could read her new book. All by ourselves. Ha.

Then Craig was all awake and Emmet was too.

And Emmet had a squeaky clean shower. And Craig had his too much coffees.

We had a very quiet nice day. Minding three cheese parties is a lot of work.

So everybody is a bit tired today. So we had a relaxing day. 

But not Niamh. Oh well. Too bad for her.

It is not cold outside now.

But there was nasty freezy rain last night. 

So we had to be very careful when we went for our before dinnertime walk.

So we did not just fall down on our bottoms. 

Kathy came with us. she did not fall down either.

But was a no sunshine at all day. Oh dear. Too bad for us.

We had a very tasty all used food dinner tonight.

Because we have lots and lots of too much food.

Because of the cheese parties. Ha.

Maybe we will watch the lady detective from way far away tonight. 

Maybe we will have chips. Ha. 



No comments:

Post a Comment