Thursday 19 December 2019

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Three 

It was a way too cold day today. 

But Zita and I went for our before breakfast walk anyway. Oh dear.

But we did not go anywhere. Just around our block. Ha.

And she did not even let the black go fast car take her downtown. Oh dear.

So she found a smelly bus instead.

I minded Craig for a long time.

Because he had a sleep in today. Last night he did not go to fast asleep until too late.

Whenever I got all comfy on the big bed he was still just all awake. Too bad for him.

We had the special delicious very big muffins. Full of blueberries. For our together breakfast.

Mr. Aidan got them of our party last night. There were extras. So we had one. Ha. 

Miss Tara came to our house this morning.

To find everything she forgot here last night. Ha.

Then a car came to get Niamh and take her downtown. To her beautiful clothes store.

Because of the way too much cold.



And Emmet went to Mister Mike and Miss Morgan’s apartment this afternoon. 

To play the dragons game. A car came to find him too. That is good.

Craig and I had very tasty brand new croissants for our lunchtime. 

But Craig did not put jam on them today. I do not know why. Oh well. 

We had a very nice quiet day today.

Because I was very very busy yesterday. 

Guarding everything and all the Mahoneys too. 



Until past my bedtime. It is my best job. 

I am the very best party dog in the world. Zita told me. So it is true. 

We will not have an altogether dinner tonight. 

Because only Craig and Zita were here for me to mind. Oh well.

We had Mister Tony’s delicious used pizzas. 

We did not go for our before dinner walk. 

Because we did not want to have too cold feet. Or noses. 

Maybe we will watch the new lady detective tonight. Maybe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment