Saturday 14 December 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Ninety Eight 

Today is my own friends Emmet and Niamh’s Sing Happy Birthday day.

I did not know. Oh dear me.

Nobody told me. Oh dear. That is not all right. 

And Niamh did not even get home until nearly early. Oh dear. 

She had a party with friends from the beautiful clothes store. 

Because of the happy birthday day. Oh dear.

Craig had a big sleep in. He did not go to his old friends breakfast restaurant today. 

Because it is all the time raining outside today. 

And he did not want to be all soggy this morning. Oh dear. Too bad for him.

And now all the snow is all gone again.

Sometimes there is snow and then it is all gone again. That is silly weather.

So I kept Craig’s feet as warm as can be until he was wide awake.

And Emmet talked to his Nanna and grandad on our telephone. 

Because it is his Sing Happy Birthday day.

We will have an all on fire cake. Maybe we will have two. Ha.

All on fire cakes are my favourite.

Zita put our beautiful lights on our Merry Christmas tree when I was minding Craig.



Then Zita was all finished and we could go for our walk. 



But we were soggy when we got home. 

Because of the all the time Irish rain. Oh well. Too bad for us.

I had to stay in the kitchen. On my own towels until I was all dry. Craig stayed with me. 

Then we had very very fat peanut butter and honey toasts. Ha. 

Zita and black go fast car were shopping all afternoon.

Because of Merry Christmas time. And secret presents too. Ha. 

Before dinnertime Emmet and Niamh opened their Sing Happy Birthday presents. Ha.


Niamh got a very little train. 

So she can go and visit Miss Georgie. In Toronto. On a real do not just crash train.

She was so surprised she even cried. Oh dear.

And Emmet got a brand new book for his dragons game. 

And a new cosy warm shirt from Niamh. 

And brand new beautiful pants from Niamh’s store. Ha. 



That is good. 

Craig’s mother and I gave them some real money. Ha. Good for me. 

So Emmet gave me a big scratch. 



Scratches are my favourite. It is known.

Miss Georgie called Niamh on her I can see you phone.

But she very upset.

Because she could not just surprise Niamh tonight. Her from Toronto aeroplane could not fly here.

Because of the all the time freezie rain in Toronto. Oh dear.  

They were both very sad. Oh dear. That is not so very nice

Then lots of Niamh’s friends came over for lots of different little tasty treats.

And put lots and lots of our beautiful decorations on our own Merry Christmas tree.

So I had to mind everybody. In the living room. 

Because that was where everybody ate their tasty treat dinners. That is my favourite job. 

Then we had the all on fire cakes.

We had two.

Because we have two Sing Happy Birthday days on the very same day. Every year. Ha.

So we always have two on fire cakes. 

Niamh’s was a just all made of ice cream cake.

And Emmet’s cake was from the bake very tasty bread store. It had lots of icing. Ha. 

And everybody sang the Happy Birthday song. Even me too. Ha.

But I was very tired because I had a very busy day today. 

So I went to the big comfy bed for a nice nap. 

.

No comments:

Post a Comment