Tuesday 10 December 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Ninety Four 

We got our Merry Christmas tree last night. Ha.



I helped putting the tee into its do not fall down tree holder.

It is a giant tree. We always get a giant tree.


Because Merry Christmas time is our very favourite time. It is known.

But we could not put all our beautiful decorations on it. 

Because it was still a frozen up tree. 

Maybe today we will make it all as beautiful as can be. For our Merry Christmas time.

Zita and I were up very early this morning. Because she had an appointment. Oh well.

We had a very nice walk. I did not have to wear my boots.

Because last night it was so warm the rain took away all the snow. Ha. That is good.


Craig and I had a toasty croissant for our breakfast. 

Croissants are my favourite because tasty pieces always fall off. Ha. 

My friend Emmet is going to come home to our house tonight. 

On a do not crash train. 

Zita will find him at the train station. It is not so very far away. 

This morning Niamh made his room all neat and tidy. 

Because she is his sister. And I am his very favourite dog. Ha. 

Then Niamh went to downtown to the beautiful clothes store. 

Craig and I played catch the ball. Then I had a nice nap. 

Because I up very early this morning. 

Zita came home this afternoon. And we went for a little walk. But now it is all cold again.

That is silly weather. 

Then she went to find my friend Emmet. At the train station.

She brought brand new bagels. From Mister Kettleman’s delicious bagel store. 

Mister Kettleman’s bagels are Emmet’s favourite. With the just for bagels cheese. Ha. 

He will be very tired when he gets home. 

Because of the wrong clocks in way far away Ireland.

But some nice person found Emmet’s own phone. 

So now it is in his grand parents house. Ha. It must be very happy too. Ha. Good for it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment