Friday 20 December 2019

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Four 

It was a get up too early in the morning day today. 

Because of the beautiful clothes store. Again. Oh well.

So the black go fast car took Niamh downtown.  And then brought Zita back home.

We did not have our before breakfast walk. I was very happy. 

It is way too cold for even very short nice walks. 

So we stayed in the toasty warm house. Until Zita went to her office.

Zita found my other boots. The keep your feet warm boots. 

My green boots only are only keep your feet dry boots. 

I do not like the keep you warm boots so much. Too bad for me.

The black go fast car took Zita to her downtown today. 

Because of the still too cold. 

Craig only had a little sleep in today. 

Then we had two all warmed in the oven croissants.

For our together breakfast.

Emmet had a squeaky clean shower this morning.

Because he went to lunch with his friend Miss Erin. 

She went to Mister Saint Francis’s university too. 

And to the university in Galway. Where cousins Orlaith and Emma go to university too. Ha. 

She knows all about dangerous oceans. That is nice.

Then Emmet went up to the busy street to find Miss Erin. 

So they could go the good for you food restaurant.



Craig and Zita go there too. 

When they go for their little at lunchtime adventures. Ha. That is a good restaurant.

After my lunchtime Craig wrapped secret presents. On the dining room table.

I had a nice nap in the kitchen. 

So I would not see any secret presents. By mistake. Ha. Good for me.

Craig did not look for interesting stories so much today. 

Because of the wrapping the secret presents. 

Our nice Queen is on holidays too. In Scotland. 

In her castle. It is not so warm in castles. Oh well. Too bad for her. 

We had used pizza for our lunchtime. It was very tasty. So we had another one. Ha.

Craig even put some brand new cheese on top. Ha.

Then he watched a new scary program on the television. I did not watch it. 

It had monsters. And witches. Oh dear.

I do not like scary programs so much. 

So I had a nice nap. Beside Craig. 

So I could mind him.

When Zita came home we did not go for our walk again.

Because it is even colder outside now. Oh dear. 

So I was Zita’s kitchen helper. Ha. That is my best job.

Emmet’s own telephone came back from way far away Ireland. All by itself. Ha.

He was very happy. That is good. 

Everybody should be happy all the time.

I am always happy all the time. Except for the too much barking times. Oh well.




No comments:

Post a Comment