Friday 13 December 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Ninety Seven 

After our cold good morning walk Zita drove Niamh downtown.

But they had to come back home. Because Niamh had a very sick tummy. Oh dear me.

Because she had way too old food at her beautiful clothes store last night. Oh dear. That was silly.

So she went downstairs to her comfy bed and went to fast asleep. 

So Craig and I did not have a sleep in at all.

But today we had toasts for our together breakfast. Ha. That is good.

Last night Zita and I went to the busy street for our before dinnertime walk.

We went to our very nice bank.

Because they always give very polite dogs giant treats. 


I always get a treat. Ha. Good for me.

And when we got home Craig dropped my own dinner bowl. 

And my tasty dinner went everywhere all over the kitchen. 

But I found all of it. All by myself. Ha. That is a good game. It is known.

This morning Craig and I only played catch the ball one time.

Then he had his another too much coffees. I had a nice nap.

Because I did not have a sleep in this morning. 

Emmet was all awake this morning. 

So he could have his Irish tea and bagel breakfast. Bagels are Emmet’s favourite.

They do not have delicious bagels stores in way far away Cork. I do not know why. Oh well. 

Maybe no one there knows nice Mister Kettleman. Too bad for them. 

Craig was busy this morning because he found lots of interesting stories for the Queen. Ha.

I minded him. On right on the comfy living room rug.

Before lunchtime Niamh had a squeaky clean shower so she could go to see a man at our nice bank. 

So she can save more money.

Maybe they will give her a tasty treat. She is very polite too. 

And Emmet went for a nice walk. So he could listen to his book. 

Right on Craig’s telephone. Ha. That is a silly telephone.

It is not so cold today and all the snow is nearly all gone again. It is silly weather. 

Craig was sitting in the new very fast chair today. And yesterday too. 

But sometimes he runs into the doors. Oh dear. I do not know why.

He does not run into me. Just the doors. That is good.

Mister Tony’s friend is going to bring us delicious pizzas tonight.

Because Zita is very busy shopping for secret presents. Maybe even for one for me. Maybe.

Mister Saint Santa always brings me my special present. 

It is always there under the Merry Christmas tree. With my own name on it. Ha.

My own family gets me one too. That is nice. 

Craig always helps me get presents for everybody. 

Because I do not have any real money.

Because dogs do not have pockets and we would just lose it. To bad for us.

So finds the special secret presents for me. And he even pays for them too. Ha. 

That is because we are friends.

We did not watch the detectives last night. Maybe tonight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment