Sunday 22 December 2019

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Six

Today is sleep in Sunday. 

But not even Emmet had a nice sleep in. Oh dear. 

And the present man brought us some secret presents. Even before our good morning walk.

So then Zita and I went for an all over very long walk. With Professor Jill and the little dog. 

And we saw the present man lots of times. He always waved at us. Ha.

And when we got home Craig was all awake too. 

So we had our toasts altogether. 

And Craig reminded me that it is my important day.  Ha.

Because I forgot.

Today was today that I came home. To my very own family. To my very own house. Ha.

That was a very very good day. And I forgot. Oh dear. 

Now I am a Taylor too. Just like Craig and Zita and Emmet and Niamh. And me too. Ha.

It is good that my friend Craig remembered my own special day.

So I got a special tasty treat too. 

I was very little when I came home. 






I am not even a bit little now. Ha. 



Because my friend Craig gives me lots of cheese treats. Ha. Good for me. 

Craig said I am the best dog ever. Ha. That is all right.

Then Niamh was up too.

Because she had to go downtown to the beautiful clothes store. She was not even a bit late today. 

Zita and the black car took her to downtown.

Because Zita has to go to the lots of food store to get all the food for our Merry Christmas time.

We always have lots of delicious food for our cheese parties. That is all right.

And then she had to go to her stretching store. 

So she can eat all the tasty Merry Christmas time treats too.

Emmet is very busy downstairs. He has to look a very very old book. 

Someone wrote it a very long time ago. Before anybody knew how to write real words.

So they just made lines. Sometimes just all the same lines. Oh dear.


So he has to look at it for a long time and then write it again.

So not only just very dead people can read it. Oh dear.

And there are even holes. Right in the book. Oh dear. 

That is not all right. 


Mister Tom came to visit me at lunchtime. And he brought presents. Ha.

Miss Sandra gave us very tasty special jam. All the way from France. I am from France too. Ha.

And we got a big box of own made tasty treats from Mister Rick.

Mister Rick always makes Merry Christmas time very tasty treats for us. Even turtles. 

Craig did not get the presents yesterday at his old friends breakfast.

Because he and the go faster chair were afraid of the too cold. Too bad for them. 

And Mister Tom had a brand new program for us.

With new detectives from France. Ha. That is a good present. 

It was not a secret present. It was not wrapped up. 

You have to wrap secret presents or they will not be so secret. 

Craig and Zita went for an adventure walk today. To have a nice lunch. 

It is not cold today. And even the snow is melting again.

So I stayed here  I had to mind everything by myself.

Because Emmet is too busy with the too hard to read book. Too bad for him.

When Craig and Zita came home Profesor Jill came to bring us own made donuts. Ha.

She always makes donuts for us at Merry Christmas time. That is good. 

They are very tasty donuts.

Miss Andrea came to visit Emmet today. 

She brought the secret presents from our cheese party friends. In a giant box. My goodness. 

And she is going to sleep in cousin Orlaith’s little bedroom tonight. 

And she and Emmet went to have a lovely dinner at a nice restaurant. 

So we will not have an altogether dinner tonight. 

Because Emmet and Niamh are having their dinner with their other friends. Not me. Oh well.

We will watch the lady detective again tonight. 

Maybe we will have some chips. Ha.




No comments:

Post a Comment