Thursday 5 December 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Eighty Nine 

There was more snow on the ground this morning. Not so much snow. 

But I was still a bit soggy when Zita and I got home from our good morning walk. Oh well.

Craig had a little sleep in.

Because of the more snow. Oh dear.

He did not get in the fastest chair today. Just his old chair. I do not know why. 

And Niamh went downtown when I was still fast asleep. Keeping Craig toasty. Oh dear.

Craig and I had two croissants for our breakfast. And two too many coffees. 

Then we played catch the ball. Before Craig had to go to work for our nice Queen.

Niamh cleaned up her room last night. She took a picture. Ha.


But it is all messy again. I saw it. Ha. Oh well.

Yesterday Mister Paul borrowed the little silver car. So he could fix his other house. 

He came again today. After lunchtime.

Because yesterday he forgot to have his coffee. So he had it today. Ha. 

He is going to way far away England for Merry Christmas time. 

Because his daughters are there. 

One is going to school again. So she can be a doctor too. Like my friend Emmet. Ha.

Emmet is going to visit his own Nana and Grandad in way far away Dublin.

Before he comes back home for our Merry Christmas time. Ha.

He is going to find a not very smelly bus from his Cork university to Dublin. 

And he is going to sleep in the cold way upstairs bedroom. Ha. 

Zita and I went for a before dinnertime walk tonight. 

But it was an in the dark walk. I wore my green boots. 

So I would not have sore feet. That is good. 

We had a cook all day in a round stove delicious dinner tonight. 

Cook all day dinners make the kitchen very cosy all day. Ha. That is good.

You can have very nice naps in a very cosy kitchen. It is known. 


No comments:

Post a Comment