Tuesday 17 December 2019

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and One

This morning I was wide awake when it was dark outside.

Because I had to help Niamh have her breakfast. 

Today Niamh had to go to the beautiful clothes store to get it all open even earlier for everybody.

Because of the Merry Christmas time. Oh dear. Too bad for her. 

So the black go fast car and Zita drove her downtown. 

Because of the still dark outside.

Last night Niamh was very busy studying for her remember everything exams.

But I was not such a very big help last night. 

Because I wiped words off her important words board. Oh dear.

I did not get in trouble.

Because it was an accident. I was just looking and my nose did it. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

When Zita came home we went for our before my breakfast walk. It is not so cold today.

Then she walked to the downtown. She did not take the too slow smelly bus today. 

Craig only had a very little sleep in. Too bad for me. 

But I did not get all up until the toasts were all ready. We had fat toasts with lots of jam today. Ha.

Then Emmet was all awake too.

Because today he went up to the busy street. So he could see our nice dentist. Ha.

Then he came home. With spic and span teeth. Ha. 

There were lots of very noisy push the snow around machines on my street today.

Too bad for me. 

I stayed in the living room. Right beside Craig. 



So I could scare away those machines before they came into my own house. Ha.

But I got into not so much trouble anyway. Oh well. 

The present man brought us a secret present. But I did not know him. Oh dear.

Craig and I did not have a together lunchtime today.

Because he made Scotsmen’s porridge. Dogs do not like porridge. Too bad for me. 

So I had a lovely nap. Until Emmet made his cheese sandwich lunch. Ha. I helped him.

Then he made his Irish tea. So he could write another interesting story for an important meeting. 

In way far away Cambridge. In way far away England. Ha. It is a very very very old university. 

With lots and lots of very very old books. In their very very old library. 


Old old books are Emmet’s favourite. It is known.

When Niamh came home she went right to the dining room table.

To do her studying for the remembering everything exam tomorrow. At her nice university. 

My own nose cannot reach the top of the dinning room table. Only the underneath. 

So I did not make another accident. With all the important words. Ha. That is good. 

Zita and I decided not to go on our before dinner walk. When she got home from her stretching store.

Because of the too dark and the too cold. That was a good idea.

So I helped Zita in the kitchen with the green beans instead. Ha. 

Green beans are my favourite.


Because tonight we are going to have an everybody altogether dinner. 

With all of us. That is just right. Good for us.

We will have to find new detectives tonight. 

Because we watched all the doctor and his friend the detective programs last night. 

Before we went to our comfy bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment