Wednesday 11 December 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Ninety Five 

My friend Emmet came home last night. Ha.



He had not forgotten that I am his very best friend. Miss Poppy. Ha. That is good.

We were very excited. 

I brought him my very favourite orange thing. Good for us. 

We had an altogether dinner with my whole family again. That is all right. 

We had lots and lots of delicious bagels too.

And then everybody talked for a long time. 

So I minded them right on the comfy living room rug. 



It is my best job. 

Then everybody went to fast asleep. That is good.

This morning Niamh went to her stretching until you are smelly place. She took her little rug.

I did not chew this one. Good for me.

The back car took her downtown. Because it is a cold outside day today. Oh well.

Craig and Zita and Emmet and I had toasts for our own breakfast. 

Uncle Cirian is going to have his company send Emmet his not lost now telephone. 

All the way from way far away Ireland. That is nice.

We went for our good morning walk after our lunchtime.

Because Zita was very busy this morning. 

And I had to mind Craig and Emmet all by myself. Ha.

The sky tried to snow this morning. But it did not remember so well. 

And now the snow is all gone again. Ha. 

When Niamh came home she wrote all over her great big board. 



I was a big help. 

So she knows everything for her remember everything exams. That is a good idea.

I did not like my exams so much. 

I did not like to sit so very far away from my friend Zita. 

So I did not sit so long. It was a silly exam. 

Then Zita had to go to find a secret present for tonight.

Because tonight Zita is going to the rascal ladies Merry Christmas time party.

It is at Zita’s nearly most favourite very delicious food restaurant. Ha. That is good.


When she got home she had a squeaky clean shower.

Because you cannot go to a lovely restaurant if you are all smelly.

Sometimes I am a bit too smelly. And I have to have a bath. Right in the bathtub. Oh well.

Today Emmet was very busy talking to all his friends. 

So now is going to play the dragons game tomorrow. At the little apartment. Ha. 

So only Craig and Emmet and Niamh will have their own made dinner here tonight. And me too.

So everybody made their very own sandwiches. 

Niamh had a sandwich with from far away cheese. I helped.

Craig had peanut butter and honey toasts. I helped.

And my friend Emmet had just cheese and bagels. I helped. 

I am always a big help at dinnertime. 

We will not watch detectives tonight. 

Because Zita will be a the Merry Christmas time party.

I will have a nice nap instead. Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment