Monday 16 December 2019

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred

Zita and I went for our very cold walk this morning. It is a too cold outside day today.

And Craig did not have a sleep in today.

Because Miss Tamina came to make the house all spic and span today.

I had a little nap until Craig was finished his too much coffee.

Then I had my breakfast. 

Then the noisy machine was everywhere so I went into the big bedroom. 

And I had a nice nap.

Emmet and Niamh were all awake before lunchtime. Ha. 

Last night Craig made the baby Jesus’s house. 



Because it will soon be his Sing Happy Birthday day. 

And is the on very same day as Merry Christmas Day. Ha. That is silly.

Lots of our animals came to say hello when he was born. Even the polar bears and big buffalos.

And a moose too. 

Buffalos are my favourite. Ha.

And there are fierce Scotsmen too. With giant axes. 

To make sure nobody wakes up the little baby Jesus. When he is fast asleep. 

Or steal the sheep. Ha.

They do not have any noisy bagpipes. 

Just big swords and long chop you all up dead axes. Ha. 

Emmet went to his friends apartment this afternoon to play the dragons game with all his friends.

He had to wear his very toasty warm clothes. And gloves too. 

Because of the too much cold. 

And because the smelly buses are not so warm either. Oh dear.

But Niamh is very busy studying for her remember everything exams. Oh dear.

The black go fast car took Zita to her office today.

Because of the way too much cold. 

After Miss Tamina left Craig and I had some of Emmet’s birthday cake. For our lunchtime. 

But it was not all on fire. Oh well. 

Then I had a nice nap. In the very warm kitchen. 



On my own comfy rug. 

Oh dear me. This afternoon Craig was looking at his secret presents list. 

But I do not even have a list. 

How will Mister Saint Santa know what would be my best secret presents. 

I did not know about a list. Oh dear. Nobody told me. 

Maybe everybody has a list. Except me. Oh dear. That is not so good. 

Maybe Emmet might know. 

He is always making giant lists. For all his university stories. Oh dear me.

Maybe I should talk to Mister Saint Newton tonight. Maybe I could tell him all about my list. 

And he could tell Mister Saint Santa. When they have their tea and tasty biscuits time. Ha. 

We had our before dinnertime walk today. Even in the very cold. Oh well. Too bad for us. 

When we got home I had to stay in the kitchen.


Because I was a bit soggy. 

Even with my new green keep you dry boots on. Oh well. 

So I helped Zita make our delicious chicken dinner. 

Chicken is my favourite.






No comments:

Post a Comment