Wednesday 4 December 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Eighty Eight 

We had only a little sleep in today.

But Craig had a big sleep in.  I kept his feet toasty warm.

Craig said I was the very best foot warming dog in the world. Good for me. 

Zita was downstairs making Emmet’s room all neat and tidy again.

When she came upstairs Craig and Zita and I had our toasts. And we had jam today. Ha.

Then Zita and I went for our after breakfast walk. It was not so long a walk.

Because it was a little bit snowing. Oh dear.

Last night the silly bunny rabbit was back in my front yard. 


It does not even care when I bark at it. That is not all right.

But I still get in trouble. Oh well. 

Today was the practice driving the new go faster chair day. 

So at lunchtime Craig and Zita took the brand new go faster chair up to the busy street. 

To practice not running into anything.

Because the new chair is not so long it is a sometimes just fall over backwards and crash chair. Oh dear.

So it has special do not just crash and be upside down wheels. On the back. Ha. That is good.

One time Craig fell over backwards. Right on our street. I got very upset. I did not like that at all. 

Because he was outside not even in the go fast chair and I was inside barking as loud as could be. 

But they did not crash even one time and then they went to a restaurant.

So they could have their lunch. Just them together. And then they went shopping.

Because it will be Merry Christmas time in a little while. Ha. 

When Craig and Zita came home Zita and I went for our before dinnertime walk. 

It was an early walk so we did not have to go walking in the very dark. Ha. That was a good idea.

There are no scary wolves hiding in the bushes when it is not dark outside. Ha. 

But I had soggy feet when got home so I had a nice nap on my own towels. 



On my own rug. Until I was all dry. Ha.

Then Zita and her black go fast car went to the nice university to find Niamh. 

I stayed here to mind Craig. 

He was just reading stories to see if our nice Queen would be interested. He is easy to mind. 

When Niamh came home she was busy writing another new story for her university. 

So I minded her. Underneath the dining room table. That is my job. Ha.

Maybe we will have another altogether dinner tonight. 

Zita went to the stretching until you are smelly store this afternoon. 

And then she went to the lots of food store. So we could have our together dinner. 

It was just a little dinner.

Because everybody had a too many chips restaurant lunch. Oh dear. Too bad for them.

We cannot watch the lady detectives anymore. 

Because we watched them all. Oh dear. 



No comments:

Post a Comment