Friday 6 December 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Ninety 

Zita and Niamh and I got up way too early this morning. In the still very dark outside.

Because Zita and the go fast car took Niamh downtown to get the beautiful clothes store open. 

I did not go. I just minded Craig.

And when Zita came home we went for our before breakfast walk. 

But it was still nearly dark. That is silly. We did not see any wolves. Ha. 

When Zita went to the downtown I minded Craig again.

But we had only a very little sleep in.

Because of the brand new delicious croissants. Ha.

We made them toasty warm and put butter on them too. But not any jam today. Oh well.

We had more snow. But not so much. That is good.

So we could still play catch the ball. In our side yard. 

We have a brand new especially for Merry Christmas time flower. 

Miss Ashley gave it to Zita. But it is a dangerous flower for dogs. 

So it is in a special pot. That is a good idea.

Today is Zita’s father’s Sing Happy Birthday day. That is nice. 

He is old too. I am not so old as that. Ha.

But Zita did talk to him. 

Because he and Zita’s mother are saying goodbye to Zita’s aunt. In way far away England. 

So he is not even in Ireland. Oh dear. Too bad for him.

Craig found my own rope after lunchtime. 

So we could play the rope game. Ha. Just us. 

I won. I alway win. It is my favourite game.

But ten Craig had to find more interesting stories for our nice Queen. Too bad for me. 

Before dinnertime Mister Paul brought a brand new book. For Zita.

Because she is going to go back to her nice university. 

To learn some more interesting things tomorrow.

But she is only going for a little while. Not all the time. 

Because she already knows lots and lots of interesting things. Ha.

My friend Niamh came home. Before dinnertime. Ha. 

She is very busy writing her story. Oh dear. 

Zita and I went for a not too long walk. In the very dark. When she got home.

The fierce wolves did not even see us. Ha. Too bad for them.

Because I am always very fierce too. 

Mister Tony’s friend is going to bring us some very delicious pizzas. 

Because Zita and I were too busy going for our walk to make dinner tonight. Ha. Good for us. 




No comments:

Post a Comment