Sunday 30 June 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Thirty Two

It is sleep in Sunday. 

Craig and Emmet had a nice sleep in.

But Zita and I did not. We were too busy.

We went to the busy street. To find the outside market so we could visit all the nice farmers. 

On our good morning everybody walk.

And we bought own their made tasty food. 

Lots of strawberries and Scotsman’s scones. Ha. For our lunchtime. 

It is not an altogether lunchtime today.

Because Niamh is away with all the Mahoneys. At the beautiful cottage. 



They are going to have a Sing Happy Birthday party for our own country. Ha. 

And have lots and lots of tasty food. 

Because Tara and Kathy always make delicious food. That will be a good party. 



Right on the lake. Maybe everybody will go swimming. 

Maybe Ryder the dog will be there. He is a fast swimming dog. Ha.


We will have our own party here. With Craig and Zita and me.

My friend Emmet is going to a Dragons game lunchtime party with all his friends. 

And after dinnertime they will go to watch the giant way too loud Happy Birthday to us fireworks.

Our Sing Happy Birthday day is too sometimes way too noisy. 

Little very fast very loud aeroplanes always fly right over top of my house too. I do not like that. 

I will just go downstairs to my friend Emmet’s bedroom where the loud noises cannot find me. Ha.

Craig watched the little very loud and fast cars on the television after lunchtime. 

So I had a nice nap. Where it was not so noisy. 

I found a take your car away sign in Niamh’s bedroom. That is silly.

You cannot park cars in our basement. What would Zita say. Oh dear. 

Cars are too big for our basement. It is known.

Zita went shopping this afternoon. To find some brand new clothes. Just for her.

So I had a nice nap on the comfy living room rug.

Because Sundays are nice nap days. It is the rule. 

Unless your friends come for a visit. 

Or you have to go in the car to find delicious summertime treats. Ha. That is a good idea.

After I took Zita on our lovely walk Craig and Zita and I sat in the side yard. 

I played with my big red ball. But then I got into trouble.

Because of the flowers. And I had to go back in the house. 

You cannot dig in the just for flowers pots. It is the rule. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

We got new fat sheets for the big comfy bed. I helped Zita put it on. Ha. 

I was not in trouble anymore. That is good. 

It is not very nice to be in trouble all by yourself. 

Maybe we will watch the new detective again tonight. Maybe with chips.

We had chips last night. Ha. 




No comments:

Post a Comment