Tuesday 11 June 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Thirteen 

We did not have have a sleep in today. Oh well.

So I took Zita for our good morning walk. But it is not even a bit sunny today. Oh well.

Zita and the go fast bicycle went to the rascal ladies office early today.

So Craig and had had butter tarts for our breakfast. Ha. That is a good breakfast. 

And he had two coffees too. 

Then Susan came to my patio. With scissors. 

To get some of our beautiful smelly flowers. For her house. Ha. 

She does not have any beautiful smelly trees at her house. Just all green trees. Too bad for her.

Then Craig found out on the telephone that I did not have my own breakfast this morning. 

So I had a very late breakfast but with special tasty treats on top. Ha. That was a good breakfast.

Then I had a nice nap until Emmet and Niamh were all awake. 

So I was all awake when Emmet and Niamh looked inside the refrigerator. For way too old nasty food. 

Way too old food will make your tummy sick. So you have to put it in the big box with wheels.

So the nice garbage men can take it far away. Ha. That is a good idea.

Then Niamh had to go downtown. Because she forgot something. I did not know why.

Craig and I had fat peanut butter and honey sandwiches for our lunchtime.

Craig makes the tastiest peanut butter and honey sandwiches in whole the world. He told me.

So it is true. Ha. Good for us.

My friend Emmet is still very busy changing his for Wales interesting story. 

It is hard to change a just for reading story into a just for listening to story. So he is very busy.

Zita was not late today. So we went for our before dinnertime walk. 

And it was an all full of bright sunshine afternoon. That is good.

We watched two different detectives last night. They were not so interesting.

We will have to find even more brand new ones to watch tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment