Wednesday 5 June 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Seven 

We had a little sleep in today.

Because it is Zita’s do not go to work day. And it was a too sore shoulder day for Craig.

So we all had a little sleep in. Me too.

And Emmet was all awake early too.

Because today is when his friends come to my house to play the dragons game. 

Zita and I went for our nice walk and when we came home everybody was here.

We did not see and bunnies today. Or smelly skunks. That is good.

But it is not warm at all outside. That is not all right.

My friend Niamh came home from her beautiful clothes store early last night.

Because she had a nasty headache. Oh dear was not so nice. 

So she went to fast asleep. Downstairs in her beautiful bedroom. 

But this morning she went downtown. To help all the people do their lunchtime stretching. 

Craig said that was silly. He said she should have stayed in her comfy bed today. Oh well.

Sometimes Niamh is not such a good listener. Oh well.

When Zita came home she washed Craig’s hair. So he would have a squeaky clean head.

And then she used the scary blow hot air all over machine.

My make you beautiful store has those machines too. I do not like that so very much.

Zita had to help Craig be squeaky clean because now he cannot get into the bathtub.

Because of his still way fat knee. Fat knees are not so bendy. 

And you need bendy knees to get in the bathtub. And out too. Oh dear. Too bad for him.

I had a fat knee one time. And I could not go for nice walks. 

I could only go on a very little walk. And only my own street. Oh well. Now it is all better. Good for me.

All of Emmet’s friends came up to our kitchen when I was fast asleep. 

To make tasty bagels for their lunchtime. 

But they did not know about the sharing bagels bits rule. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

Then I minded Craig on the comfy rug in the den until Zita came home from the stretching until you are all smelly store.

Then Zita and I went for our before dinnertime walk. 

In the just like way far away Ireland rain. Oh well.

I did not think it was such a good idea.

But maybe if I did not go the giant skunk might have caught Zita. Oh dear. 

So I went. Even in the all the time rain. Good for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment