Tuesday 18 June 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Twenty 

Craig and I had a little sleep in this morning. But not a nice big sleep in.

Zita and I went for our good morning to everybody walk. It was a beautiful sunny morning.

Then Zita went to her office on her go fast bicycle. 

So I went into the big bedroom to keep Craig company. On the big comfy bed.

Miss Georgi slept here last night. She is just visiting. She has to go back to Toronto. 

Because that is where she makes up brand new dances. For dance a lot dancers. In Toronto. 

After Niamh and Miss Georgi were wide awake they went downtown to have a lovely lunchtime. At a nice restaurant.

Before Niamh went to her beautiful clothes store work. 

I went downstairs this morning to wake everybody all up. Ha. That is a good job.

And Niamh told me that last night my friend Emmet made her room all neat and tidy as can be. 

So her friends would not say that she had the messiest bedroom in the whole world. Ha.

She says she has the best brother ever. Ha. That is good.

When I came back up stairs Craig and I had two toasts with jam today. That is a good breakfast.

Emmet is busy writing more of his important story. For Wales. 

You cannot just write all the time. Because your brain will just get too tired. It is known.

That is why Craig is sometimes a Viking when he has to read lots and lots for our nice Queen.

Being a Viking does not make your brain tired. It is known.

This afternoon Emmet’s friends came here to play his dragons game. And it is not even the right day. 

And they did not have their bagels. Oh dear.

Tomorrow is the dragons game day. That is the right day.

I do not know why now today is the right day. Nobody told me.

Craig did not have to find so many interesting stories today.

Because our nice Queen is busy. She had to go to watch her own beautiful horses win races. 

And wear big hats too. Ha.



That is a nice day. 

Our friend Tara’s aeroplane could not find Toronto. Oh dear. 

But it found Richard instead. In another way far away country. 

Near where Mister Florian went to his other very very old university. 

So now Tara and her father are going to listen to a loud music concert together. 

In a way far away place. That is silly.

Craig should give them some music machines. Then they could stay home. Ha. That is a good idea.

I like to stay at my house. With all my own family here for me to mind. 



I mind all the doors. So nobody can just leave. Ha. Good for me.

A long time ago today there was a very big battle. 

Right where all the Bouviers came from. Oh dear.

But they were not in the big battle. 

But lots and lots of Scotsmen’s horses were there. 



Being very brave. And very big. Ha. Good for them. 

Then we won. And everybody went home. That is good.

Today was a late day at the office for Zita.

So we only had a little before dinnertime walk. But it was still a very sunshine beautiful day outside. That was good. 

It was only Craig and Zita and my friend Emmet who had their tasty dinner here tonight. 

We only watched a little bit of the nice detective last night. 

Because it was too late. Maybe we will watch it tonight. Maybe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment