Thursday 27 June 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Twenty Nine 

I had a quiet day today. 

Zita and I went for our good morning walk in the beautiful sunshine everywhere outside.

We went very early because it is going to be a way hot outside day today.

And my friend Niamh was gone even before us.

Because today is her day to open the beautiful clothes store. Before everybody has their coffees. 

Craig did not have a big sleep in this morning. But I did. Ha.

And we had our breakfast outside. When I was all awake. 

Then we went inside and I had a nice nap on the very comfy sofa in the den. 

On the Scotsmen’s blanket.



It is a from way far away Scotland blanket. Craig got it a very long time ago. Right in Scotland. 

It is his kind of Scotsman’s blanket. 

Scotsmen have special clothes so everybody can know who they do not like so much. Oh dear.

He said I could use it. And I am not even a Scotsman dog. Ha.

Craig and I had a very delicious lunchtime. Outside. In our side yard. 



We had used pizzas. Mister Tony’s pizza. They are very tasty pizzas. 

I always get crunchy pizza bits. 

Then I had a nice nap. In the shade. 

Because it is too hot if the sunshine catches you. 

My friend Emmet almost forgot that he is going to Miss Morgan’s and Mister Mike’s apartment this afternoon.

To play another dragons game and have a tasty dinner. 

A car had to come to take him there.

Because the buses are way too hot and smelly and slow. 

This afternoon Craig just looked for interesting stories for our nice Queen. 

I got too hot outside. So I came in and had a lovely nap on the comfy living room rug.

Because it is too hot outside today to have another busy day. 

So we had a nice lazy day instead.

Tonight Zita is going out with all the ladies on out street. To have tasty desserts. Ha.

When Zita came back home we only went for a little before dinnertime walk.

Because it is too hot for long walks tonight. That is good.



No comments:

Post a Comment