Saturday 8 June 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Ten

Today is Craig’s old friends breakfast day. But he did not go.

Because he has to rest his only a bit too sore shoulder. 

So I did not take him up to the busy street. Oh well.

So Zita and I went for our long walk in the beautiful sunshine by ourselves. And Professor Jill too.

But I was a too hot dog when we got home. 

So I am going to the make me beautiful store very soon. Then I will not be way too furry. 

And I will be already for the too hot. That is good.

Craig and Zita had their too much coffees outside. In the side yard. With me too. 

We had our toasts there. And Zita brought my full of cold water bowl out too. Ha. Good for me.

Then I just had a nice nap in my living room. And looked out the big windows at our pond. 


It was a see two trees together day in the pond. Ha. That is a good day. 

My friend Emmet is writing his important especially for way far away Wales story. 

His friends from a way far away university in England are going to meet him there.

But not in Wales. 

Because maybe they are all English and scared of dragons. Maybe. 

Now they will see each other not even on the computer. But right there. In front of each other. Ha.

Maybe in a not too expensive restaurant. Students like Emmet do not go to table cloth restaurants. 

They can only to to too many chips restaurants. It is the rule.

Except when their parents visit and fill them all up with tasty treats. And fill their refrigerators. Ha.

My friend Niamh was not all awake until after lunchtime. 

Then Zita and Niamh went for practice driving in the go fast car. 

They went to find tasty treats restaurants. To have their lunchtime. 

And not at a just our close to our house restaurant. Oh dear.

And Emmet went for a big long walk past our own lake. To our own not far away giant farm. 

With cows.  And beautiful flower gardens. 



Right in the middle of our city. Ha. Good for us.

Because his friends will be there. 

They are playing the catching not even real things on your telephone game. 

That is a very silly game. 

So I stayed here to mind just Craig. And maybe have a nice nap too. 

I had a little outside sleep but I got too hot.

So Craig turned on the make the house nice and cool machine on. That was a good idea.

When Zita and Niamh came home Zita had I went for our before dinnertime nice walk.

We had another altogether dinner tonight. 

With brand new special delicious bread from a just tasty bread store. Niamh nearly ate all of it. Ha.

With lots of cheese and tasty from Italy hams. Ha. 

Then Emmet and Niamh went downstairs to have a nice rest. 

Because everybody is tired today.

They will watch their programs on their little fast computers. And Emmet took a giant cookie too. Ha. 

Last night we watched a brand new detective. 

He lives in a place with only old cars. I do not know why.





No comments:

Post a Comment