Friday 14 June 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Sixteen 

We did not have a sleep in today. 

Zita and Niamh left our house early today. After Zita and I had a nice walk. 

I was only a little soggy when we got home. 

Craig had his coffees and our toasts right away. At the same time. With jam on two toasts. Ha.

Then I had a very nice long nap. On my comfy rug and my own blanket. In the kitchen.

I did not wake all up until Emmet made his Irish tea and his toasty bagel.

Then I went back to sleep. It is a good sleeping day Craig said. Ha. That is good.

Our friend Miss Deidre is coming for our altogether dinner tonight. 

To tell us stories all about her famous movies. Ha. Those are good stories.

They are Emmet and Niamh’s favourite stories. 

So Craig have to make the house all neat and tidy. He cannot make it spic and span. 

Because you cannot push the clean the floors floor machine and the go fast chair at the same time. Ha. Too bad for him.

So he put lots and lots of papers in the garbage instead. Ha. 

We get lots of papers in our front door. They are not so interesting. 

Because we already have a beautiful house. Ha.

And he even moved all the comfy cushions all around in the living room. I do not know why. 

Niamh’s throw the ball in the air team won last night. 

So now they do not have to play anymore. Ha. Good for them. 

Everybody was very excited. I saw them on the television. Dancing everywhere. 

But they were not so good dancers. My friend Niamh was not their teacher. It is known.

Emmet is still writing his only listening to story. 

So it will be all ready when he goes to way far away Wales.

We did not go for a before dinnertime walk.

Because we had to make the special tasty dinner for tonight. I was a big help.

Craig said Deirdre will not bring anybody dangerous tonight. 

Not even one scary Viking. That is good.

We will not watch the detectives tonight.

Because we are having the little dinner party. Maybe with a lovely dessert. 

With the delicious chicken and all cooked together vegetables. Ha.

Chicken is my favourite. 


No comments:

Post a Comment