Monday 10 June 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Twelve 

Zita and I had an early walk this morning.

But it was a short walk.

Because today was the make you beautiful store day. 

So we went in the black go fast car to the make you beautiful store. 

But it was not open. We waited and waited but there was nobody there. Oh dear.

Zita said maybe it was not a store any more. Oh dear. That is not so good. 

So we came back home. Oh dear. And I am still too furry. 

Then Zita went to an important meeting at the rascal ladies office on her fast bicycle.

Niamh did not have to go to her work today. 

So we sat outside in the lovely sunshine in our side yard. And listened to music. 

But then I got in trouble.

Because I dug a big hole where the bicycles live. Oh dear. 

And then I got into more trouble because I was not a very good listener. 

Because I dug another hole and had to go inside. Too bad for me. 

Then Niamh had to do lots and lots of work on her computer. 

So I minded her. Out outside. In the side yard. Right beside her. 

But then I forgot and I dug another hole. Even after Niamh cleaned it all up neat and tidy. 

So I got in trouble again. Too bad for me.

So I had a nice nap in the kitchen. By myself. Oh well. 

Then Niamh made her own delicious dinner. 

Because she had to go out early.

So she could get a nice table where she can sit with her friends. Up on the busy street.

And watch the throw the ball in the air game. If you do not go very early everything is all full up. 

When Zita came home we went for our before dinnertime walk. 

But not so far today. We did want the rain to catch us. Ha.

I only had to mind Craig and Zita and Emmet tonight.  That is an easy job 

Maybe we will watch another new program tonight. Ha.





No comments:

Post a Comment