Wednesday 26 June 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Twenty Eight 

We had a very exciting morning today.

Zita and I went for our soggy morning walk. Oh well.

And then I minded Craig in the big comfy bed.

And when he was all awake Niamh was up too.

Because she went to see her nice lady doctor. 

Because her shoulder has been too sore for a long time. 

We have too many sore shoulders in my house. Too bad for us.

Then a nearly a truck came and a man put Craig inside. And the go fast chair too. That is not all right.

And then Zita got in too. Oh dear. 

But I had to stay her to mind the house and my friend Emmet too.

Craig and Zita had to go and visit the government. 

So Craig could have brand new pictures put on his important cards. 

They could not go in our own cars. 

Because of Craig’s too sore to get in and out of the cars shoulder. Oh dear.

And then they came home in a different nearly a truck. 

And they brought the especially tasty for toasts bread. Ha.

And we had very tasty bacon toasty sandwiches for our lunchtime. Outside in my side yard. Ha.

But then I got in too much barking trouble. 

Zita was out making our garden all beautiful. Taking away all the all gone flowers. 

But there were other dogs on our street. Maybe they were chase and bite you dogs. Maybe.

But then my friend Emmet had to come upstairs.

Because he could not write his for Wales story because of my way too loud barking. Oh dear.

I had to go and keep Craig company in the den. Too bad for me.

Then Zita went to the stretching until you are all smelly store. Ha.

Because she said she was already smelly. From making the patio bushes beautiful again.

Tonight we are having a Dragons game night. 

Emmet has made a brand new game for Niamh and Lee and Kirian and Tarryn. Ha. 

And Mister Tony’s friend will bring lots of delicious pizzas. So nobody will have grumbley tummies. Ha. 

I will keep them company. Downstairs in Emmet’s lovey big bedroom. So I can help mind the pizzas.

Craig and Zita will have their dinner just by themselves. Upstairs. Oh well.

Last night we watched the from way far away Belgium on the television. In the den. 



I watched from my new favourite place on the very comfy sofa. On a Scotsmen’s blanket. Ha. 

Because of the new rule. It is my favourite rule.

Maybe we will watch them again tonight. Maybe. 




No comments:

Post a Comment