Thursday 20 June 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Twenty Two 

Zita and I only had a not so very long walk this morning.

Because we had to go in the black go fast car to the make me beautiful store. 

I do not like going to the make me beautiful store so much.

Because I do not know any of the too many dogs there. 

But today I had a new make me beautiful lady. She was very kind. 

And when Zita came to bring me back to my house the lady told Zita I was the nicest Bouvier dog ever.

That is true.

Now I am not so furry. Now I am just all as beautiful as can be. So now I am a skinny dog. Oh dear.

And I smell beautiful too. Zita told me. So it is true.

Craig and I had toasts when I got home. I did not have any toasts this morning.

Because last night Craig’s shoulder got all too sore again. So he had to have a little sleep in. Oh well.

Craig put cheesie treats on my lunch. When I was back home.

Then I had a nice lie down in the den. Right beside my friend Craig. 


After you go to the make you beautiful store you always are very tired. Oh well.

After lunchtime Craig and I looked out my watching window at the windy rain. But only for a little while.

Because windy rain is not so interesting to watch so I had a nice big nap.

On my comfy rug in the kitchen. With my Scotsman’s blanket too. Ha. Good for me.

Tara sent us a picture. A picture of Zita’s mother and father. In their house in way far away Dublin.


They were having their Irish tea and tasty treats with Tara. Ha. That is good.

There will be a football game tonight. Up on the very busy street. Oh dear.

So there will be lost cars everywhere. Oh dear. 

There was a police car right in front of my house. 

Maybe it was looking for lost cars before they were all lost. Maybe.

Niamh is going to the game tonight. 

Because her beautiful clothes store gave her tickets. 

So she is going with her Lemon store friends. That is nice.

This morning Niamh and Miss Georgi went to Mister Kettleman’s bagel store for their lunchtime. 

And to find Miss Tarryn too.


Because Miss Georgi has to find the do not just fall over and crash train. 

So she can go back to Toronto this afternoon.

The present man brought us more too much coffee and a book.

A book all about way far away castles. But just about the castles in way far away Wales. Full of pictures.

Just right near where Emmet is telling everybody all about the way old Irish kings. Ha.

Maybe he will see some castles. Or dragons. Maybe. 

Then I finished my lovely nap on the comfy living room rug. Right beside Craig. 


We will not have an altogether dinner tonight.

Because Niamh is at the football game. With her friends. Making lots of noise.

That is what you do at football games. Oh well.

We watched a detective last night. And he was just on the telephone. All the time. 

But it was not scary. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment