Wednesday 19 June 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Twenty One 

We did not have a sleep in today.

Because Zita talked to her mother in way far away Dublin instead. 

Zita and I  had a very busy day today. Good for us.

And we had a lovely walk in the full of sunshine day.

Then we had our toasts outside. In our side yard. With Craig too. Ha. 

Emmet went to our nice dentist early this morning. But it was the wrong day. On well.

And this morning Emmet’s new university in way far away Cork gave him lots of Irish money.

As present to go to their very old university. Ha. That is nice.

Now he will not have to eat only pastas for his dinner. That is good. 

Zita drove Niamh downtown so she can be for everybody stretching outside helper. 

Then Zita took lots of papers about all our cars to get their brand new stickers. I do not know why.

Craig was going to do it. But now he cannot get into the silver little car.

Because of the too sore shoulder and his fat knee. Oh dear. Now Zita has to do it. 

Miss Georgi is going to the outside stretching day today. To see my friend Niamh. That is nice.

The silver little car had to go to Mister Mike’s fix your car all up store.

Because it was making a too loud noice. Under the front of the car. 

Zita said something was all broken. Oh dear. Too bad for it.



So the very big take your car away truck came and got it. Oh dear.

Now it is having a nice rest at Mister Mike’s store. 

And my friend Emmet went back to his nice university. To get a card. With his own picture on it.

So he can use the beautiful library. Even when he is in his new way far away Cork university.

I am going to the make me beautiful store tomorrow. Again. Oh dear.

Maybe they will remember about me this time. Maybe.

Craig and Zita and I had our lunchtime outside today. Ha. That is good.

Then we went inside.

Because it was a bit too hot outside. 

So Craig put the make the house cool machine on. That is good.

I played with my giant red ball this afternoon. That is a good ball.

Zita went to see Craig’s mother’s nice doctors this afternoon. It is a just because meeting. 

Then she went to the stretching store. I stayed here to mind Craig. It is my easy job.  

Zit and I had a nice before dinnertime walk tonight.

 Because it was nearly a beautiful afternoon. 

We will not have an altogether dinner tonight. Oh well.

Maybe we will watch nice not very scary detectives tonight. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment