Monday 1 July 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Thirty Three 

It is our Sing Happy Birthday Day for everybody in our own country. Ha. That is a good day.

Zita had a little sleep in.

Because it is a holiday day today. That is good.

Craig and I got up early so he could have his brand new too much coffee. 

I looked out my watching window. To make sure everything was alright.

Before we went outside. It is my best job.

When Zita was fast awake we had our breakfast toasts on the table in our side yard.

Because it is a very beautiful day outside today. 

Emmet went to Mister Kettleman’s bagel store.

So he could bring lots of bagels for his friends to eat for their dragons game lunchtime.

He was there for a long time.

Because were people fighting on the other busy street. Oh goodness. That is not right.

So Emmet talked to the police and they came to take everybody all away. In the police cars.

Because they were in big trouble. Ha. 

Then Zita and the black go fast car took Emmet to his friends apartment. 

So the special for bagels only cheese would not be nasty when he got there. Ha. That is good.

But everybody in my house is sad today.



Because our very favourite especially tasty bread store is all closed up. Oh dear. 

That is where we got our very crunchy for toasts bread. We always got our bread there.



Even when everybody was just little. Oh dear. 

What to do. What to do. 

Maybe we will not have tasty toasts for our breakfast. Oh dear. That is not all right. Too bad for us. 

But my friend Niamh and everybody else are making very tasty food at the Mahoney’s cottage. 

For the all day party. Not just one day either. It is a for the whole holiday party. Ha. 

So you have to have lots of kitchen helpers for all day parties.

Kathy sent me pictures. 

But Niamh is standing on a table. I do not know why. Oh well.



Maybe Mister Kirian is there too. He is a famous tasty cooker. Ha. That is good. 

Craig and Zita and going to a happy birthday party too. 

At Mister Lyndon’s and Miss Bruna’s house. With Lee and Cara and other people too. Ha.

But maybe there will be lots of people at the party. And I will not know them. 

So I am going to stay right here. To guard our own house. It is my best job.

Zita is going to make the very special dessert for everybody. 

So she went to get lots and lots of brand new strawberries. 

It is our delicious Merry Christmas time party dessert. Ha.

After Zita put it in the oven to be all cooked we went for our before lunchtime walk. 

In the as beautiful as can be sunshine. It was only a little big walk.

Because it is nearly too hot outside. We found Miss Bethany right on my other street.

So I came home to stay in our nice and cool house. And Zita walked some more with Miss Bethany. 

There is a giant party downtown. Right where Niamh helps everybody do their lunchtime stretching.

There will lots of just for us loud music. 

And cannons to make a very loud noise too. Ha.

Everybody there will be very hot again. 

Because it is a just full of sunshine day. With nearly no sheep clouds at all.

I am not going up there. 

Because of the way to loud noises. My own house is not very noisy.

Except when Niamh has her music on in the bathroom. For her squeaky clean showers. Oh well.

Craig had a bath for his feet this afternoon. In the little just for feet bathtub. 

Niamh sometimes puts her feet in it too. 

Because it wiggles your feet all by itself.  Ha. That is a silly bathtub.

Then Craig I had a little peanut butter and honey sandwich for our together lunchtime. 

Zita and I went for just a little before dinnertime walk. 

Because now it is too hot for long walks. 

When we got home I just laid down on our lovey cool kitchen floor. And drank my water all up.

We will not watch the detectives tonight.

Because of the delicious dessert party. 

Maybe I will have a nice long nap instead. Ha. Good for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment