Saturday 22 June 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Twenty Four 

I was very busy this morning being a big help.

After Zita and I had our good morning to everybody walk I had to help my friend Craig.

Because he had to cry a bit. So I lay down beside him. Right away. So he would be all better.

It was because of his all worn out shoulder. Then he was too tired to be fast awake.

So he had a sleep in. I minded him. 

Right there on the big comfy bed. 

He told me I was the best helper ever. Ha. That is true. 

Then he was not too sore and we got up so he could have his too much coffee.

And we looked out my watching window. 


And we saw lots of birds. In our just for birds bathtub. Ha. 

And even a very red bird. That is good.

Now they will be squeaky clean birds. That is good too.

Then I helped Zita make the not so new bookcase all clean and smooth as can be. 



Right in my side yard. I did not get in the way at all. Ha. Good for me. It is good to be a big help.

And then we put smelly stuff on the not so very new bookcase. So it would be all beautiful again.

Now it is in almost in the dining room. And the very old fold the top up table is going downstairs. 



And Zita put beautiful flowers on the just for flowers stairs. You cannot eat the flowers. Oh dear.

I do not know why we get different things in our house. Everything should just be the same. 

Dogs do not like everything to be different all the time. It is known.

Then we came back inside.

So Craig could watch a football game and Zita could go downtown to bring Niamh all back home.

Then Zita and I went for our before dinnertime walk. In the beautiful sunshine everywhere afternoon.

We are going to have delicious steaks for dinnertime tonight. 

Maybe there will be little extra bits. Sometimes there are extra bits just for me. Ha.

We watched some nice detectives from way far away last night. It was not so scary. 

Maybe we will watch it tonight too. 




No comments:

Post a Comment