Friday 28 June 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Thirty 

I had a very nice quiet morning.

It was not raining at all when Zita and I went for our before breakfast walk.

Niamh was already gone. 

Because she has to open up the beautiful clothes store again. Oh dear. 

After Zita and her not so fast bicycle went to her office I minded Craig.

But not for so long. Oh well.

Because it was too much coffee time. 

We had some coffees and oatmeal cookies for our together breakfast. Outside. In the side yard.

Just like yesterday.

Because it is summertime outside now.

Then I had a nice nap. Outside. Before the way too hot came.



It is our country’s very own Sing Happy Birthday day very soon. Ha.

So Miss Tara is coming here from not too far away Toronto. For the party. 

And she and Niamh are going to Kathy’s cottage. With all the other Mahoneys. Ha. 

To go swimming and sit on the big dock and have Richard’s tasty wines. Ha. That is a good time.

I am not going. I am staying here to mind Craig and my own house. 

We will sing the happy birthday song here. Ha. Good for us.

At lunchtime we had used pizza again. Outside again. And we had some very tasty lemon pie too. Ha.

Then I played with my very big red ball.



It was not very sunny this afternoon. 

And then there was scary thunder outside too. 

So I stayed in the den so I could keep Craig company. 

It is not so scary when you have friends to keep you company. 

And Craig is not even scared of the way too loud thunder. That is good.

But my friend Emmet was outside on his afternoon walk when the scary thunder came. 

And all the windy rain. Oh dear. Too bad for him.

As soon as Emmet got home I went downstairs to his big cosy bedroom. 

To keep him company. He was all soggy as could be. Oh dear. 

But the too loud scary thunder cannot find us when I am in Emmet’s bedroom. It is known.

And when Niamh got all back home she was as soggy as could be too.  Oh dear.

Emmet just put on his very comfy pajamas. Just because he said. Ha. 

And Zita has the not so fast bicycle today.

She should have the dry as a chip black go fast car. Oh dear.

But my friend Zita was not even a bit soggy when she got back home.

Because the way too much windy rain stopped. 

So we went for our before dinner walk right away. 

Because maybe it will be all rainy again. 

And then she drove Niamh downtown.

Because of all the full of giant puddles on the streets. 

Giant puddles can catch the very fast bicycle. 

And then you will fall off and be just hurt all over.  

Just like Craig. Oh dear. That would not be so good.

So I only had to mind Craig and Zita and Emmet for our dinner tonight. 

Maybe we will watch more of the far away from Belgium detectives tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment