Thursday 6 June 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Eight 

I took my friend Zita and a lovely walk tonight. 

Because it is a beautiful day outside. It is a just full of sunshine day with not even one sheep cloud.


I think Niamh’s old friend Mister Shadow has caught them all. Ha. 

He was a very good sheep catcher dog. 

Craig and I even had a little sleep in. Ha. Good for us. 

And we played catch the ball even before his too much coffees.

Because his all worn out shoulder is not way too sore today. Just a little bit too sore. That is good.

We played catch the ball lots of times today. 

Because it is all nice and warm outside today. 

Craig and I stayed out for a long time. And I had a nice nap. On the nice warm stones. Ha.

Craig has a new music machine. And it is not black at all. 

Some people came to our house last night. And gave it to us. For money. Ha.

I do not know why we have so many music machines. They are everywhere. Oh well.

This morning Niamh left our house as fast as could be. 

Because she thought she did not have any work time today. 

But she was wrong. Oh dear. Too bad for her. But she was not even late. 

Because she was faster than the clock. Ha. Good for her.

It is a work until late at night tonight. At the beautiful clothes store.

And at lunchtime Emmet went way up on the busy street. 

To buy special write on things pens so he can play his dragons game better.

It is his favourite game. 

And he got a brand new book. All about another game. Without any dragons. 

And his name is right on the front. 

Because he wrote parts all about the way old Gods. Ha. That is good.

Craig and I had giant peanut butter and honey buns for our lunch. 

They were nearly too big to be toasty warm. 

We had a busy day today.

Zita’s own mother fell down today. In way far away Dublin. And hurt her leg. Oh dear. 

And she had to go to the hospital to fix it. But it was not all broken. 

So they did not have to cut it all off. It was only just cut a bit. Not right off.

So they sewed it all up tight. Ha. 

One time my hospital cut off one my toes. I did not like that. But they sewed me up too.

Cousin Ciara was there to be a big help. That is what cousins do. Ha.

Emmet and Niamh are cousins. And brother and sister too. Ha. That is silly. 

This afternoon lots of men were on my own street. They had very big loud machines. 

And they made holes in my street. Then they went away. 

I do not like holes so much.

The go fast chair went into a hole. Right in front of my house. 

And it just fell over. On top of Craig. And squished him all over. Oh dear. That was not so nice.

Then my friend Emmet went on the smelly bus. To go to Miss Morgan’s and Mister Mike’s apartment.

Because today is the play the other dragons game. Ha. 

Emmet will not be home for our dinnertime tonight. Too bad for him.

So when Zita comes home we will go for a beautiful before dinnertime walk.

But then there will be only Craig and Zita for me to mind for our tasty dinner tonight. 

That is an easy job. 

Maybe we will watch the lady detectives on the boat. Again. It is not so very interesting. 

Because there are too many just the same people. Oh well too bad for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment