Sunday 2 June 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Four 

Craig and I had a little sleep in today.

After I came back from taking my friend Zita for our good morning walk.

But it is a rainy day so I was a soggy dog. Oh well. 

But I kept Craig comfy warm until he was wide awake.

Then we got up for our toasts.

Zita did not have toasts with us.

Because she went to a nice restaurant with her friend for a tasty breakfast. 

Craig and I only played catch the ball one time.

Because of the all the time rain.

Then Niamh went downtown. To her beautiful clothes store. 

She did not go on her fast bicycle today.

Because of the all the time rain.

When Zita came home she brought back bags of tasty food. Just for us. Ha.

So we had brand new fat croissants for our lunchtime.

With brand new raspberries and raspberry jam. All at the same time. Ha. 

That was a good lunchtime.

So I got some extra cheese on top of my own lunch. Good for me. 

My friend Emmet is very busy this afternoon. 

He has to find an aeroplane that knows how to get to Wales. And not just get all lost. 

Wales is way far away and not so very easy to find.

Because it is not so very big. Oh dear.

He should just find a nice dragon to take him there. Dragons know how to get to Wales. 

Because that is where they live. Ha. Good for them.

In Wales they even have a fierce dragon on their own flag. 


We do not have anything fierce on our flag. 

We should have a giant polar bear or a fierce moose on our flag. Ha. That is a good idea. 

But we only have a beautiful leaf. Oh well. Too bad for us.

This afternoon Zita went to Craig’s mother’s apartment to maybe have a too much coffee.

Or maybe a donut. 

When Zita came home we had an adventure.

I took Craig and Zita to the drink your coffee outside store. On the busy street. 

And the nice lady brought me a big bowl of delicious water. Just for me. Outside too. Ha.



Then when we went back home it was all too much rain again. Oh dear. 

We had to hide in the old school. Then we went home.

But Craig and I were soggy and we had to stay in the kitchen. 

Until we were all as dry as we could be. I had a nice nap. On my own towel. Good for me.

When we were all dry again it all sunshine again. That is silly weather.

We will have an altogether dinner tonight. That is good.

Tonight we will have to find brand new detectives to watch.

Because last night we watched the way up north detectives for a long time.

Until they found the nasty man. And he was all just dead. 

So now it is all over.

Maybe we will have have chips. Zita brought a brand new bag. I saw it. Ha.



No comments:

Post a Comment