Sunday 9 June 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Eleven.

Yesterday when Zita and Niamh went to the delicious breads store they saw bears. Three bears. 

They were real bears. Oh dear. 

But they were not way too close. That is good. 

They were busy looking for tasty berries. In a farmer’s field.

They were not looking for tasty people. Or nice dogs. That is good.

I was busy this morning. 

Zita and I went for a lovely walk in the blue as could be sunshine. Ha.

When we came home Craig had his too much coffee and Zita took the dangerous machine to make the grass short. 

I stayed in the house beside Craig and looked out the watching window at my friend Zita.

I could not be a big help.

Because the machine might cut off my toes. Oh dear. That would not be so nice.

Then Niamh was all fast awake and went to her beautiful clothes store. 

And Zita went to her stretching store. Before she visited Craig’s mother’s little apartment.

Maybe they will go to the tasty treats store.

This morning Craig and I played the catch the ball game. In the beautiful sunshine. 

And then Emmet was all awake too. He is still very busy writing his important story. 

He is going to visit his Grandmother and Grandfather in way far away Ireland. 

And have tasty treats too. And find a nice very little apartment. 

 Maybe one very near to his new university. Maybe. 

After he talks to everybody about his very interesting story. In way far away Wales.

It is all about the way way old kings in Ireland. And their doctors.

He will even go on a giant boat to get to Ireland. 

But Emmet hates boats. 

Because they go right on top of the dangerous ocean. That is not right. 

There are fierce sharks in the ocean. Oh dear. 

Craig and Zita and Emmet had a tasty delicious lunchtime today. 

With brand new strawberries and croissants and even more chocolate croissants.

From the not too far away delicious bread store. And that is where the bears live. Oh dear.

Zita and Niamh got brand new made from right there honey too. 

Honey is the bears favourite treat. Ha.

Our beautiful trees are now full of lovely smelling flowers. And the trees in my side yard too. 

But they have different not very smelly flowers. 

Tomorrow I go to the make me beautiful store. 

Early in the morning. Even before my breakfast. Too bad for me. 

The make me beautiful store is full of people I do not know. 

And even noisy dogs. Too bad for me.

This afternoon Zita went to the giant food store. 

Because we did not have enough delicious food for our dinners. Oh dear. 

So when she came home we had lots of food. Craig and I helped put them all away.

Then I took Zita for our before dinnertime walk. In the lovely sunshine. Good for us.

We will watch the old cars detective tonight. That is good. It is not a scary program.

No comments:

Post a Comment