Friday 7 June 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Nine 

I had a nice quiet day today. All day long. Ha. That is good.

I was very busy minding everybody yesterday. 

Zita and I went for our early in the morning walk. 

But it was not way early. My friend Niamh was wide awake before us.

Because today is an early in the morning day at the beautiful clothes store for her.

Yesterday she was up on our own government’s giant front lawn help everybody do their stretching.

And Craig’s flat computer had her picture. 



And I could even see her in the picture. Ha. Good for me. 

Then Zita went to see Craig’s mothers dentist. At her little apartment. And Craig’s mother fell down too. 

Like Zita’s mother. Oh dear. They did not have to sew her up tight. That is good. 

They should get sticky shoes. Then they would not fall down.

Craig and I did not have a sleep in today. We had a tasty croissant instead.

Then he had to find interesting stories for our nice Queen. 

So I had a nice nap. Right beside my watching window.

Then Emmet was wide awake so I was wide awake too. He had toasty waffles for his breakfast. 

I had to help him. I am always the best making breakfast helper. 

He is still busy finding an aeroplane that will not get lost when it goes to way far away Wales.

You cannot walk to Wales.

Because of the very big dangerous full of giant sharks ocean. Too bad for him.

Today is the delicious donut day. For the whole world. 

But we did not have even one donut. Not even one of the very little ones. Oh dear.

What if it is a rule. Oh dear. Too bad for us. 

It is a nice day but with lots and lots of sheep clouds.

Maybe Mister Shadow had a big sleep in today. I like sleep ins too. 

We did not have a sleep in today. Oh well. 

Craig and I had another fat toasty bun for our lunchtime.

With brand new peanut butter. And lots of honey too. 

Then I had a nice nap. In the den. Right beside Craig.

We are going to have own made pizzas for our delicious dinner tonight.

I saw the big round ball of make your own pizzas on top of our stove. It was getting all soft. Ha. 

I always get pizza bits. Ha.

Emmet went for his long walk this afternoon. 

Maybe he has to find more of his favourite icy tea. 

Zita and I had a lovely before dinnertime walk. And it was an all full of sunshine afternoon.

All the sheep clouds were nearly all gone. 

Maybe Mister Shadow is all fast awake. Or maybe Miss Maggie helped him. Maybe.

Maybe we will watch new detectives tonight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment